5. 2 days till the end of my life

Luna
---------------------
Waking in in this dark room is creepy. Standing up, my feet carry me to a door on the other side of the room. Opening the door is my childhood bedroom. The countless memories from this room play before my eyes, like a movie with no pause button.

==========={Flash Back}===========
" What's your name beautiful?" The man asks me

"I'm Luna. Who are You?" I responded dropping my toys

"You can call me Mark sweetie" he says, the sickening look in his eyes making me back away from him.

"Where do you think you're going short stacks?" He says chuckling darkly. Grabbing me by my neck, he dragged me to my bed and towered over me.

" It's alright sweetie,  I'll be gentle" 

======={End of Flash back}=======
Waking up on a cold sweat, I find myself on the mattress in the basement
It was just a nightmare
I say to myself, tucking my head in between my knees.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt the wetness on my cheeks. Hearing a door open,  I feel someone sit next to me.

"Did you have-?"
Nodding my head, I sigh when Danny wraps his arms around me, the tears lessening.
"I didn't know we had a basement" I say, wiping away my tears and softly smiling.
"It's just something special, but babygirl, we all need to sit down and talk." Danny says,lightly kissing my collarbone.

"Just lemme shower" I say quietly standing up and moving towards the door. Opening the door, I'm blasted with steam. Closing the door behind me, I strip off the rest of my lingerie and open the shower door. Stepping in behind Jay quietly,  I wrap my hands around his waist and bury my face in his back.

"I'm nervous" I breath out
"Why?" Jay asks turning around to face me. Placing small kisses on his chest, I relax into his warm body.

"Danny said he wants to talk" I was nervous. Confrontation of any kind always made my anxiety flare up. 

"I'm sure it'll be okay" Jay says, placing his head atop mine.

"Hopefully"

------------------------------------

I'm currently sitting on the couch in one of Danny's shirts, and the twins are sitting in chairs opposite me. Nobody has said anything, and now I'm really anxious.

"Can we just get started, this silence is making me anxious" I  say, rubbing my face with my hands. Leaning back on the couch, I look up to see Danny and Jay in a silent conversation. Watching them silently debate was low-key hot. Crossing my legs, the small movement managed to draw attention back to myself. The twins drinking up my bare legs, and seeming to enjoy the fact that the shirt stops right below my ass.

"It's no secret that we want you to ourselves, these past couple days have proved that" Jay says leaning forward in his chair.

"And princess, we don't wanna rush you into anything" Danny says gently,  looking straight at me. Getting up from their chairs, the boys come sit down next to me and each grab one of my hands.

"We want to take you on a date, just the three of us baby girl" Jay says, sitting on my left smiling at me. Looking at Jay, I snake my arms around his neck and bury my face into his neck. Releasing him, I do the same thing to Danny making them both smile at me. Smiling back at both of them, I kiss both of them on the cheek and make my way towards the staircase.

"Let me know what time you wanna pick me up" I say walking up the stairs, and leaving the boys in the living room.

----------------------------------------

"I have absolutely no idea what to wear" I groan into my hands, as Michelle undoes my braids.

"Red or white?" Ryan asks from the inside of my closet

"Red" I say without thinking, licking my lips that suddenly feel dry

"Get your head out the gutter slut, you're gonna be with them all night! Enjoy this time with us!" Scarlett yells from the bathroom

"Jesus Scar, quiet down" I say groaning as Michelle tugs at my scalp

"Sorry" Scarlett says stepping back into the room, sitting all my makeup down at my vanity.

Walking up to my bed, Ryan lays an outfit and accessories on my bed next to me.

Kissing my cheek, he heads for my door.

"Have fun nugget" He says, then closing the door behind him.

Stepping from behind me, Michelle heads over to my closet. Pulling out the infamous lingerie box, she places the box on the bed next to me. Pulling out a  black lace set, she hands it to me. Slipping on the thong, I run my hands over the side of my hips. Grabbing the strapless bra, I clip it from behind and tug it up a little.  Looking at the outfit Ryan picked out, I smile and shake my head

  Looking at the outfit Ryan picked out, I smile and shake my head

Slipping the tight dress on my body, I have Scarlett zip me up. Putting on the expensive looking choker and bracelet, I walk over to my vanity. Sitting down, I reach into my makeup-bag and pull out my fake lashes, eye shadow, some lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. 

After finishing my makeup, I turn around to see Scarlett and Michelle looking at me with big smiles on their faces.Clapping my hands I walk to the door and open it. Walking to my bed I grab my clutch and open it, throwing in my lipstick, my phone, my keys, and a small bottle of lotion,

Kicking the girls out my house, I stand in front of my full length mirror. Checking myself out, I smooth down my dress, slip on my heels, wrap my shawl around myself, and exit my room. Seeing Danny at the top of the stairs, I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek, leaving a red lip print on his jaw.

"Your chariot awaits, and your two knights in shining armor are here to sweep you off your feet"

------------------------------------

Cliff hanger again!!!

The next chapter will be about the big date.

Until next time!