Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to this loyal fan. As soon as they found this book they read, voted, and commented on every single chapter. You have no idea how good that makes me feel, so thank you so much.

Third Person POV

++++++++++++++++++++

It had been five glorious years since the babies were born. Little Damien has grownup so much. He's full of energy, his head full of curly locks bouncing as he runs around the house.He never wants to be separated from his twin sister either, precious Camilla. Her wavy hair falls over her small shoulders. You can see it in both their faces, they're identical.

The small nose, soft blue color of their gorgeous eyes. The full lips that match their smooth, light brown skin. The twins were going to be bombshells when they grew up, no doubt about it.

Luna watched from her bedroom window as the two toddlers splashed around the pool with their fathers. She couldn't help but smile as she watched her family play. It was impossible to believe that only six years ago she was alone, wondering why the world was so harsh. Now she was surrounded by friends and family that loved her as much as she loves them. The doorbell shook her out of her thoughts and she ran down the stairs, two munchkins waiting for her at the bottom of the staircase.

"Mommy! Auntie Scarlett and Aunt Mickey are here!" Camilla's excited voice drifts through the house as Luna kneels down, eye level with her children.

"Where's Uncle Ryan?" Luna asks back, and this time, Damien pipes us.

"Aunt Mickey said he went to pick up Greyson."

She nods and smiles as she stands up. She holds  out both her hands and the children latch on, walking with her as she leads them back to the backyard. 

As she gets outside the children scurry over to Michelle and Scarlett, a big smile making it's way onto her face as they pick up a twin and play with them. Jay steps up on her right and Danny moves in on her left. She's pressed between them, as usual, and they both lean down, pecking her cheeks.

"We told you everything was going to be good, Luna. We love you so much babygirl." Jay said quietly, pushing some hair behind her ear.

"I love both of you, so much. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you two" Luna chokes out, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Forever and always Princess, that's how long we'll be taking care of you. Forever and always..." Danny says lovingly.

It was at that time that the three of them knew, life was good.

And they had everything they could have ever possibly needed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that, my friends, is the end of this...

Please don't be mad, or sad, or upset.

There is a sequel, all about little Camilla.

Please let me know what you guys thought, and I know for a fact that some time in the future, probably when the trilogy is completed, I will be re-writing this book.

I love all of you, my glorious readers, voters, and commenters.

Stay frosty, stay cool, 

Amaya