13. Babies, babies, babies

Third Person POV
++++++++++++++++++

Luna was long asleep by now. Jay and Danny were speaking in hushed voices, neither of them knowing what to do next. The babies were due next month and the twins knew Luna was not emotionally nor physically ready to give birth to two children.

The minutes were ticking by as they patiently awaited Luna's wake. It seemed like hours before she adjusted in the bed, and her gorgeous eyes seem to light up the room.

Jay smiled and squeezed her right hand,his large fingers intertwining with her smaller ones.

"We have alot to talk, Luna. Are you hungry? Lets get you something to eat." Danny says with a comforting smile on his face.

Luna shakes her head and grips Danny's hand as he stands. He nods and sits back down. He leans over and softly kisses her forehead. She settles back into the stiff hospital bed and relaxes, the sheer thought of either of them leaving her side leaves fear shooting through her.

"First things first...The babies. They're due in 36 days, but the doctors think we should schedule a C-section before then." Jay says calmly. His eyes have a glint of content, no longer the dulled brown they were before.

She nods and looks at Jay, a mix of happiness and uncertainty on her face. "Did you guys ask what we're having?"

"A girl and a boy, princess. Twins run in the family... Ok, next!" Danny says confidently.

Luna laughs quietly and nods. She adjusts and tries to sit up but struggles by herself. Both men see this and help her lean against the headboard. She gives a smile in thanks and rests both of her hands on her protruding stomach. 

"How long was I out? What did you do to...them when you found me?"

"It's been seven months, babygirl. As for your mother and her 'business partner'...they're both gone." Jay says, unsure of how she'll react

"Gone gone?"

"Forever princess, we made sure of it."

"How are you feeling?"

"I-I don't know. It's alot to take in, but I feel good right now. I could hear what you guys were saying, sometimes."

"Really?" The twins say in unison. She simply nods in reply and keeps rubbing her stomach, her eyes closed in content.

"When can we go home?"

"Not until after the babies are born, princess. The doctor's still need to make sure your stable, and by the time you're good to go, it'll be time for them to come out."

She huffs in annoyance but nods nonetheless. She was not happy but understood either way. A month in this goddamn hospital was not something she wanted.

+++++ A Month Later +++++

Today was the day. The thruple was excited to meet their precious children. The past month had been going great for the three. Luna was slowly but surely getting used to the things she took for granted before. Reading, writing, walking, even standing. She felt tired so quickly, but her body was doing a great job to get her back to where she was before. 

The day was perfect, in Luna's opinion. It was raining outside. The sky way gray and the sun was peeking through the clouds, leaving a soft shine to all the citizens of beautiful San Francisco.  The obstetrician walks into the room early. Luna was nervous, but the realization she was going to have two children in a matter of hours, way drowning it out.

"Good morning, Luna. Ready? We're going to get started soon."

"I'm more than ready, I'm so excited!"

The twins chuckle on both sides of her. She was sitting up in the bed, watching Dr. Lila move around the room and gather supplies.

(AN: I have never been pregnant, do not have children, or anything of that nature so I'm not exactly sure what happens. Please but with me, for it's not that important to the story)

It was truly a glorious day when four hours later, Luna was slowly wearing off the drugs, and two beautiful babies were laying next to their mother. A gorgeous little girl, her eyes are soft and brown, her lips turned up in a smile as her soft giggle fill the room. Her handsome brother laying next to her. His eyes are closed and he's sleeping peacefully.

Danny and Jay were lost in their own worlds as they looked at their family. They knew, life was looking up. 

Everything was going to be OK.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guys! A late chapter is better than none at all ;)

Alright, I'm so sorry I'm terrible.

I'm sad to say that this book is coming to an end. There will be an epilogue, and this is a trilogy!

Daddies is book one, so do not fret, more content is coming!

The second book of this trilogy will focus more on their little girl, who is yet to be named. Give me some suggestions on names for the newborns!

The third will focus on their son.

I love all of you, and will see you all soon.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

I love and cherish all of you, 

Amaya.