9. Stranger Danger

Luna

------------------

I woke up in my own room, completely wrapped in my thick blankets. I sleepily sit up, looking around as I wonder how I got back in here. I smile as I think about last night and this morning.

I can't believe they told me they loved me

I smile and get up, going to the bathroom. After I shower I put on something simple, a white t-shirt, some panties, and some pink velvet short shorts. I go downstairs and sit on the couch, mindlessly flipping through the channels. There's a loud knocking on the front. Once, twice, thrice. I get up, slowly walking to the door and opening it. My mother pushes past me and starts walking briskly throughout the house.

"Excuse you! Why are you here? You're not welcome here!"

"Where the fuck are they! I know that you're hiding them somewhere! Where the fuck are they!"

"What the fuck are you-"

She pulls a gun out of her bag and points it straight at me. Her index finger hovers over the trigger as she slowly takes steps closer to me

"Tell.Me.Where.The.Fuck.They.Are"

She stands in front of me and she presses the gun against my forehead.

"They were supposed to be mine! I was supposed to be with them. Then you had to come around and ruin everything! I was only 16! It's all your fault, so now you all get to pay the price." 

She brings the butt of the gun up, and In a flash she slams it down on my head, and I'm out cold.

--------------

Third Person

---------------------

Danny and Jay get out the car and make their way yo the door. Jay unlocks the door and the both step in.

"Luna! We're back!"

The house is unusually silent and the twins exchange a glance when they get no response back. The step farther into the house and Danny freezes as his eyes fall fall to the floor.

"Jay, call the police."

"Why? She's probably out with friends"

"There's  blood smeared on the floor"

"I'll call Jacob right now"

He turns and pulls out his phone, his eyes zoning in on the smeared blood as he calls his best friend and fellow cop.

"Jacob, Luna's missing."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gasp! She's gone. Where do you think her mother took her?

What do you think her mother meant when she was ranting?

How do you think the twins will react?

Don't forget to leave comments, and Vote if you enjoyed this chapter!