2.I didn't like that vibrator you got me

Luna

-----------------------

Waking up was something I always tried to avoid, so when I woke up this morning I tried to snuggle into my pillow. Except my pillow had abs, arms, and was moving around. Sighing and gripping what was not my pillow, the object stopped moving and wrapped it's arms around me.

"Princess it's alright, take a deep breath" A voice I recognized as Danny's say. Once I didn't respond he started rubbing circles on my body, leaving my skin feeling tingly all over as he talks to me.

"Your questions yesterday really caught us off guard princess. And what you told us about your friends is still making me laugh, I guess I am Daddy material. I mean, who wouldn't want a piece of me? But I'm really sorry that our weekly movie upset you, you know I'd never want to see you hurt Luna. Jay and I both love you very much, and we just want you to know that"

Rubbing circles in my back and playing with my hair, I run my nails up and down his arm, signalling that I'm awake.

"And so sleeping beauty finally awakens" Danny says chuckling as I stretch out on the bed and open my eyes to see Danny illuminated by sunlight, in nothing but tight boxers.

"Dude, where did your pants go?" I ask groaning as I sit up

"Daddies like me don't have to wear pants" He says smiling as I laugh at him

"I gotta go get ready for class" I say sliding out his bed and walking towards the door

"See you for dinner" We say to each other

--------------------------

Sliding out my seat I walk towards the door when the teacher yells

"Don't forget that your project is due Monday"

Shrugging my shoulders I walk out the room, towards the dorms where my two best friends live. Opening the door to their room, I see that the room is empty but still walk in and sit at the desk. Opening up my computer, I start thinking of idea's for my 22 birthday in a couple weeks. I always was one to wait until the last minute. After 5 minutes of typing, my phone started buzzing. Without looking at the caller ID, I picked up the phone.

"This is Luna, Who is this?" I ask the caller

"So formal Luna, Is that how you answer Danny?" Jay asks, a smile evident in  his voice.

"What do you suggest I do for my birthday?" I ask Jay, completely changing the subject

"Um... You could always go hook up with someone? I don't know I usually get drunk on my birthdays" Jay says laughing

"I do that on the regular so... Anyway who's making dinner tonight?" I ask changing the subject again.

"Didn't Danny tell you? He had to work overtime tonight, so it's just us" Jay says

"Okay, we could always go for a swim, or do something else" I say, typing on my computer

"We'll figure it out, see you in a couple hours baby-girl"

"Bye Bye" I say, before hanging up

----------------------------------

Walking into the house I throw my keys into the bowl on the table. Sliding my bag off, I take off my jacket and go up to my room. Closing my door I slide my regular clothes off and pick out an army green swimsuit to slide on. Grabbing a towel, I head out my room, down the stairs, and outside to where our pool sits. Putting my towel down on a chair, I walk slowly to the pool and slowly walk down the steps. After swimming for a bit, the doorbell rings so I get out the water, dripping wet, and walk to the door.