7. Happy Birthday to me indeed

Third Person P.O.V

-------------------------------------------

"Baby let me goooooooo" Luna whined as Jay kept placing kisses on her neck. She had somewhere important to be, and it was essential she wasn't late.

"Why do you wanna leave me so bad? First Danny, now you?" Jay says dramatically, falling back against the bed.

"I have appointment, and I can't be late baby" She says with a sigh. Prying his hands away, Luna walks over to her closet. Pulling out an outfit, she quickly puts it on, but not before seeing Jay's lustful stare.

 Pulling out an outfit, she quickly puts it on, but not before seeing Jay's lustful stare

Shaking her head at the man, she walks to the bedroom door.

"Mind if I take your car?" She asks, knowing he's going to say yes. He answers the way she knows he will, and goes down the stairs. As she gets in the car and pulls away, the other twin pulls up.

"Wanna help me with the groceries? It's only fair considering you eat most of them." Danny says with a roll of his eyes. While the boys bicker inside their home, Luna is on the other side of town pulling up to her therapists office. Walking inside, she checks in and waits nervously. She hadn't been here in a while because she felt fine, but seeing her mother again made her schedule an appointment immediately.

"Ms.Rose?" Hearing her name called she rose, and walked into the office she knew all too well then took a seat.

"'Ello love, what brings you in today?" Her doctor asks. She had been coming to Doctor Riot since she was 16, and he knew her all too well. She slipped her phone out her hand and into her purse before speaking.

In their home, both boys stopped when the phone started ringing. When Danny checked the caller ID, he saw it was Luna and picked up.

"What's up princess?" Danny asks, his brother mouthing for him to put it on speaker.

"...I can't believe she's back after all this time" Luna says softly, while Lucas, Dr.Riot, looks at her patiently.

"And these men. Have you told them why you hate your mother? Did you tell them what happened?" She shook her head. "No"

"Are you going to?" He asked softly, placing his hands on his desk. "Yes"

"When sweetheart? You were my very first patient, and look how far we've both come. I want to help you Luna, but I can't do that unless you want to help yourself" She looked down at her hands and let out a sigh.

"Can I tell you something Lucas?" She asks

"Anything you want love" He says with a smile

"I'm scared that when I tell them about my nightmares, my past, they're gonna abandon me"

"Why would ya think that love?"

"Because everyone I've ever loved has left me"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++