6. Date Night

Luna

----------------------

Sliding in the booth, Danny slides to my right as Jay slides in on my left. Smiling brightly I look around the dimly lit restaurant, to see couples dining happily. Looking above out table, a glass chandelier hangs making me smile in awe. Feeling two hands on my legs, I bring my eyes back to the table and open up the menu. Scanning through it, everything looks so expensive.

"You know, you guys didn't have to bring me to such an expensive restaurant" I say, looking at all the fancy food listed on the menu

"Only the best for our babygirl" Jay says, kissing my cheek and picking up his menu.

"I'm not sure what to get. Can you two just surprise? Well, more than you already have" I say, feeling the smile rise back to my face. On cue, the waiter walks up to our table.

"Hello, my name is Ryan. I'll be yo- Hey Luna, Hey Jay, Danny" Ryan says smiling. After taking our orders, he sends me a subtle wink and walks away, probably to another table.

"I didn't know that he worked here" Danny says, his hand waking it's way further up my leg.

"You two never cease to amaze me. Your libidos are extremely high" I say quietly laughing.

"It's just that, how can we keep our hands like an amazing woman like you?" Jay asks removing his hand from my leg, making the cold air rush to the once warm spot. Walking up to the table with 3 bowls on the tray, he places them all down, and laughs as I lick my lips.

"Enjoy! Call me over if you need anything" Ryan says, already rushing over to another table. Looking at the bowl, a giant portion of spaghetti tossed in tomato vodka sauce. Grabbing my fork I hear both boys chuckling.

"What?"

"How does someone so skinny manage to eat so much and stay skinny?" Jay asks making me look to my left.

"I run several miles before class, and do some kind of activity after" I say before stuffing some food into my mouth.

"So that's where the endurance comes from" Danny whispers to himself. Hearing him, I slap his arm and smile, before eating some more. The night progresses with us talking, laughing, and overall enjoying ourselves in the booth of the restaurant. After paying the bill, which I offered to pay some of, the boys each grabbed one of my hands as we walked out the restaurant. Climbing into the car, the twins get in too. Danny in the drivers seat, and Jay in the passengers seat as we slowly take off.

"Are you ready for our next stop?" Jay asks turning to look at me. Nodding quickly, I look up to see him staring back at me.

"I don't understand head gestures baby-girl" Jay says sternly, looking at me expectantly.

"Yes daddy, I'm very excited" Jay's mouth slowly opens in surprise, before closing it, smiling, and turning back around in his chair.

"Good girl" Danny says cheerfully, keeping his eyes on the road.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Can I get my eyesight back please?" I say cheerily, then licking my lips. When we got close to the second destination, the twins made me shut my eyes to keep the destination a surprise.

"In a second princess" Danny says from behind me. He was the one covering my eyes, after he saw me try to steal a glance. Taking his hands off my eyes, I blink a couple times to let my eyes adjust to the now dark surroundings.

We were standing in a park. Not just any park, a park I used to come to when I needed to get away. Knowing my mouth was open in shock, the twins said no words as they smothered me in a group hug. Sighing, I let myself enjoy the warmth and softly smiled.

I think it's time to tell them.

-------------------------------------------------

Another cliffhanger?! Why would I do that to you?

I know it's been a couple weeks, it's just that my schedule has been so packed lately.

As stated before, I will try and update as often as possible.

Until next time!