01

a heavy object hit on my head and i woke up with a jerk. i looked around to see my friend taehee a few tables away, laughing at me.

"what the heck?" my hands made contact with a textbook. i rubbed my head but stopped when the teacher called out my name.

"kang chulin, how was your nap?"

i grinned awkwardly and shrugged my shoulders. "it was good while it lasted." the class laughed and i stood straighter, proud of my achievement.

"i'm sorry, mr old." i said innoncently but emphasised the last word, causing the class to erupt in another fit of laughter. i surrended my hands up, giving no expression.

my chemistry teacher, mr old shot me a death stare before giving me a warning and continued his boring lesson. i gave a big smile when his back was turned towards the class.

"school just started, and you're already so daring to fall asleep! you're so brave, i admire you." my tablemate, adjusted his wide glasses and looked at me with widened eyes.

i pointed my finger to the sky— the roof of the classroom and placed a hand on my hips. "i'm the one and only, kang chulin." i did a heroic pose and smiled at the class, as if they were my fans.

little did i know, there was a boy sitting at the back of the class, staring at me in amusement.

-
hello welcomeヽ(・∀・)ノ
enjoy this story! <3