03

"chulin!" jungkook came running to me carrying his textbooks, his hair flying.

the guy gave a small smile and ran away, while i stared till he disappeared from my sight.

i turned to the other side to see jungkook beside me, panting and placing his hands on his knees.

"nochu!" i waved.

i looked at taehee and we both shared a knowing grin.

i started, "when i say nochu you say come thru, nochu!"

"come thru!"

"nochu!"

"come thru!" i slapped jungkook in the shoulders and laughed.

jungkook waved his hands in front of us, trying not to gain attention from the people walking past us.

"guys stop! ah this is so embarassing," his cheeks turned red and covered his face with his textbooks.

"oh wait, i have something to say!" he recovered and his eyes glistened.

"that guy that you talked to just now, he's in your class right?"

i nodded, tilting my head in confusion.

"he's the guy that transferred here, right? i tried talking to him in class but he straight up ignored me. how did you even get to talk to him?" he suddenly sneezed and sniffled.

"i just accidentally bumped into him, i didn't get to talk to him before he ran away." i stared at jungkook with my eyebrows raised.

"strange." he crossed his arms while hugging his textbooks.