16

the bell rang signalling the time for chemistry lesson. the sight of the light brown haired caught my eye immediately and my eyes widened. he came back.

he sat on the other side of the class, far away from me. i thanked the gods when mr old requested for a pair discussion and i insisted him to pair me up with jimin.

"jimin, please... listen to me. i'm not-" i pulled a chair to sit infront of him.

he was looking anywhere but me.

that was when i found out a small cut on his lip. his hair was messily tousled and he looked like he hadn't slept for years.

"...are you okay?"

"chulin..." he muttered out, finally speaking out after so long.

"daniel... he isn't in school today right?" he said softly.

"no, he's sick today. can you please tell me what's happening?"

"he called me pathetic, trying to make friends when i was clearly a loser. i was so lost in my thoughts, i wasn't thinking straight. i needed to sort out my thoughts, but you were in my mind the whole time. i miss you. i miss seeing your face, your laughter and your witty comebacks."

he looked down at his hands fidgeting. "when i saw daniel in the hallway, i did my best to avoid him. but he knew it was me, chulin. he saw my awkward posture and he knew that i was hiding something. he recognised me."

"then why did you keep everything to yourself? you should have told me! i-i could have helped you." i replied.

"i don't want you to see me as a weak person..." he whispered out.

something was stinging my eyes and i looked up away to stop the tears from falling.

"i'm sorry... and the things i said a few days ago, i didn't know what i was saying, i swear! daniel was triggering me, and-" he tried hard to phrase his words and gave a pleading look.

"yes, i know. i trusted you not meaning what you said, and i'm glad i did." i gave a soft smile.

"we need to get rid of this daniel. forget whatever he ever said. because guess what? i have a plan."

-
chulin thé badass is coming out