12

"say chulin... do you have a boyfriend?" he was sitted in front of me for today's chemistry class.

the next thing i knew, there was water dripping on jimin's face. i yelled out an apology and threw tissue papers at his face. i laughed and he cleaned the mess up, giving me a death look.

"no not really. why? you wanna be my boyfriend?"

his face immediately turned red. "no no no! i don't mean that, i mean, yes i what?"

i roared and slapped my knees, pushing jimin by the shoulders.

"you're so cute!"

as if his face could turn any redder, he looked down on the ground and stammered. "f-for real tho..."

"i like you."

i looked up from my chemistry textbook. "okay, thank you. i appreciate that compliment." i shrugged and continued flipping the pages.

"n-no! chulin! that's not what i'm to say... i really... want you?" it turned out like a question and i laughed at how wrong it sounded. i reached over the table to squish his cheeks and he groaned in response.

"chulin... do you want to be together with me?"

after spending so long with him, i learnt my lesson not to chew my food when he was talking. i thanked the gods that i wasn't eating anything.

"i'm not ready yet... sorry."

a surprised expression washed through jimin's face and he let the shock take over him for a second. "w-what? why? am i not-"

"class is starting." i hurriedly said when mr old entered the room and wrote on the board, chemistry test 25 mins.

-
"i like you" PFTT HAH
sorry i just made fun of my own character