14

"oh god. having a flu sucks,"
i shook my head and threw my chemistry book in my locker while bending down.

"taehee spreaded it to you?" jungkook asked while leaning on the locker beside me.

"yea. her sneezes are highly contagious, i wonder how you're not sick yet," i stood up and groaned at the sprain of my calves due to yesterday's physical education lesson.

"there's... a.... fight there! i think jimin... is..." taehee came running up to us and pointed at the hallway to our right. she had rolled up tissue paper placed in her nose, making her look like a bull.

before she could end her sentence, i was already rushing to the scene, the two of them tagging closely.

jimin was on the floor, daniel towering over him.

daniel smirked. "you've gotten tougher, ah? park jimin?" he pulled jimin by the collar and pushed him down further. "but still not on my level."

"get your filthy hands away." jungkook emerged from the scene and pushed daniel off him. he pulled jimin up and the both of them stared at daniel back on his feet, tired.

"you got friends now too?"

"jimin, no. let's just go." i removed jungkook's grip on jimin and replaced it with mine. i dragged jimin to the hallway, in to our empty classroom.

"don't you forget what i said!" was the last thing we heard from daniel before i closed the door behind me.

"i thought you promised you won't interfere with him?" i started harshly.

he didn't respond and looked away to the window.

"why aren't you answering me?"

"let's just... keep a distance away from each other."

"what? no! what are you talking about?" my eyebrows knitted.

"stop lying. you're like everyone else. i'm not the same as last time anymore, because i'm better now. is that why you wanted to talk to me in the first place? maybe you wouldn't even give me a glance if i had never changed?"

"do you know what you're saying? i would never—" my sentence was cut short when jimin turned his back towards me.

"enough." he went to open the door, before slamming it purposely right after him.

-

presenting the daniel in this story, daniel :3