10

a soft object hit me on the head during chemistry class and i turned my head around in annoyance. everyone was either gazing at the whiteboard lazily or sleeping. i made a mental note to stab the person that threw it to me.

it was a paper plane that landed on my desk. i opened it, almost ripping it due to my careless hands.

what was it that you wanted to say this morning?

jimin! a smile crept up on my lips when i thought of this morning. the jimin that was in my elementary school. when we were away from the bullies, we would joke around and hang out at the back of the school, talking about the ambitions and our silly idea types.

i quickly shook of the memories building in my mind and wrote down my reply.

nothing much. just wanted to say that i like you* ;)

***WHEN YOU WERE IN ELEMENTARY. WHY TF DID U BECOME SO SKINNY I MISS THE CUTE AND CHUBBY OLD YOU. >:(

i threw it to him sitting at the far end of the corner while the teacher was facing the whiteboard. he was surprisingly listening to mr old's boring speech and he went into a defence mode when the paper plane flew onto him.

i smiled at the cute action. i stared at him opening my reply and the corners of his eyes went up upon reading it. he caught my eye and gave a wink. i turned my head as fast as i could and stared at the classmate's head in front of me.

oh boy, this cranky dude has grew to be this confident.