13

"honestly, you're not even up to standard. look at your fashion sense, it's so horrible! and you don't even talk to me anymore! it's just all the small little things that add up together that makes me dislike you more and more. i can't stand it anymore. let's break up."

"no yoongi! i was just preparing for my exams... i couldn't even talk! i wouldn't be in this prestigious school if i didn't work hard! i worked so hard just to be in the same school as you! and now you just want to... break up?"

"it was your choice of wanting to come here! no one forced you." he growled and threw all the letters and gifts we had been exchanging in his locker on the ground. he kicked the pile before going off.

i woke up in the dorm with tears staining my cheeks and pillow. i groaned at my shoulders aching when i sat up. taehee looked up from her phone and rushed to me after seeing my swollen eyes.

"chulin! are you okay? did you have a nightmare—"

"i... dreamt about breaking up with yoongi. again."

taehee's face fell at the mention of my ex. she engulfed me in a hug and squeezed me tightly.

"you have to get over him already. it's been a year..."

"i know,  i just— i was so deep in love with him..."

"you know what? you need someone to help you get out of this nightmare. and i know that i can't be the one. the cure you need is love."

i gave her a side glance. "don't you dare do anything."

she gave a fake smile and responded, "sure..."

-
is everything boring ahsuwjd ok wait i'll get to the juicy part soon 🐸🍷