19

"why are you so awkward? we're together now." i was walking with jimin on the hallway, except this time there was a big space between us. he was walking normally straight, while i was slowly increasing the space, not knowing what to do.

"u-uh what are we supposed to do? i don't know what you like, do you like holding hands? or maybe having a distance-" he closed the gap and placed an arm over my shoulders.

"you don't need to do or change anything about you. just be yourself, the happy and bright chulin you are."

a smile spreaded across my face and i looked at him, not expecting a forehead kiss that came immediately.

"aww! what a sweet and loving boyfriend," i got back to my original self and screamed.

"stoppp, you're so embarassing." he tickled my waist and i got off his arms and ran off, my whole body in an awkward posture. i swore the students walking past me thought i was a frog with a crooked neck.

"ah, and the sweetest couple goes to chulin and jimin!" taehee sipped on her iced tea, high-fiving jungkook who was beside.

jimin and i sat down on the canteen seats, opposite of the two goofers. they were mimicking us, taehee shouting a 'jimin!' and layed on jungkook's shoulders while he replied with a 'chulin!' and placed an arm over her.

we cracked up at the scene and i threw my wrapper from the turkey sandwich at them.

-
i love my characters so much pls :')
happy v day (taehyung day) to everyone!! for the singles like me, it's ok we have

-i love my characters so much pls :')happy v day (taehyung day) to everyone!! for the singles like me, it's ok we have

also this story is going to end soon Crying