11

"do you remember daniel?" i asked jimin sitting opposite me as i munched on my sandwich.

"i would never forget.... that darn idiot who used to pull my hair and play me around,"
he dropped his churros and clenched his fists. "he thinks he's cool by doing that? i... want him to know how it felt like."

i choked on my bite of sandwich and quickly gulped down water. "don't do anything that you'll regret, it'll make matters worst."

"why can't i?"

"even though he is a few classes away from us, he is still in our school. fighting with him will make matters worst."

he stared far away at the window beside us. students were seen everywhere as the lunch bell rang a few minutes ago. people started swarming in the cafe built in our campus, the queue growing longer.

"no wonder i see you avoiding his class sometimes. i bet he won't recognise you, though. you changed a lot." i scanned his face up and down.

"i can't forget everything he has done to me. i just.... want him to stop thinking me as a weak, vulnerable person. i want him to know that i'm stronger now, that i can defeat him now."

i held his hand and gave him a serious gaze. "just promise me you won't get involved in any of his matters. i just want you to be okay."

he squeezed my hand and gave a firm nod. "i promise. i don't want to waste my saliva talking to him anyway," he gave a fake sigh and i grinned in response.

i suddenly shouted. "OH!" he gave a look of alarm and released my grip. "what?"

"our sandwich is getting cold."

jimin kicked me in the leg and i groaned.

-
i feel like this story is going downNnN fml