3

The drive to Pj's parents' house was long and winding and Felix was fighting to keep himself awake. Pj kept glancing over at him and catching him with his eyes closed. Releasing his hand from Felix's grip, he reached over to shake his shoulder.

"Mmm?" Felix groaned dropping his head to the side, his beard bushing Pj's hand.

Pj pulled his hand back and let it find its way to Felix's. "We can pull over if you want to sleep in the back." Felix shook his head, turned his whole body towards Pj, and pulled his legs up into the seat.

"No I'm okay. Umm..." He trailed off his eyes closing again.

Pj laughed, "Alright sleeping beauty." Felix jerked his head up and scrunched his eyebrows at him. Was Pj just teasing or was he going to start being a mean flirt? Pj just winked in return causing Felix to blush and drop his head against the seat.

Pj could feel himself beginning to heavily buy into this whole boyfriend thing. He couldn't stop thinking about Felix's hand in his and how cute he looked with his face smashed against the seat. 'I just want to make sure this is believable. Nothing else.' Pj tried to rationalize his thoughts. He risked moving his hand over to rest on Felix's raised thigh.

His chest burned with anxiety expecting Felix to shove him off claiming that this way too far. But Felix did nothing. He just continued to sit there, eventually retracting his own arm back to his body. Pj quietly sighed in relief relaxing and trying to focus on the road once again.

He would never in a million years expect Felix to be comfortable with any of this. Throughout their whole friendship he was never very touchy. It took him a long time to get to the 'I'm comfortable enough to stretch my legs out on you' phase that usually comes early in friendships. Pj suddenly felt slightly disappointed. Once this weekend was over, he wouldn't be able to touch Felix whenever he wanted. He liked the way their hands fit together and how warm his skin was. He shook himself and tried to forget about the days after these few coming ones.

.

"Felix. Hey. Cmon man, wake up." Felix blinked his eyes open looking directly into Pj's green ones. He jerked back in surprise not expecting to see him this close. Pj had come around the car and was leaning in the doorway of Felix's side attempting to shake him awake. After realizing what was going on, Felix breathed in deeply and then out while stretching his limbs. Pj moved back to allow him some space.

"Are we here?" Felix reached out his hands, signaling Pj to grab them to pull him out of the car.

"Yep." Pj braced himself on the ground and gripped Felix's wrists. "1,2,3!" He pulled back and Felix came out with him and stepped into the outdoors. Felix stretched further, raising his arms above his head and Pj couldn't help but notice the way his shirt rose up his hips.

"God, I'm so nervous," Felix whispered half to himself and half to Pj.

Pj put his hand on Felix's shoulder. "Me too, but I think it'll be okay."

"You think?"

"Yeah man. I can't make promises." Felix raised his eyebrows in an exasperated way while Pj just shrugged his shoulders.

Pj led the way up his parent drive way, squeezing past other family members cars. He could feel his heart begin to pound and looked behind him to make sure Felix was following.  Soon enough they reached the front door.

Felix reached out to stop him from turning the door handle. "Do I look okay?"

Pj turned to look at him. Felix stood out starkly against the white wash of the house with his black shirt and blue eyes. 'You look handsome as hell.' "Um, just uh," Pj said instead reaching up and moving a couple strands of Felix's hair from their smashed position that had occurred during his nap. "Ready now?"

"As I'll ever be," he sighed out. Pj nodded and turned the handle, pushing the door open in the process.

His mum immediately looked up from her spot on the living room couch to see who was coming in her house. "Hi sweetheart!" she exclaimed leaping up and rushing forward to hug her son. Pj and his mum exchanged an embrace while Felix stood behind them, hands behind his back and looking at the floor. Mrs. Ligouri eventually released her son and glanced at the stranger behind him. "Oh, Pj, who's your friend?"

Pj turned around and pulled Felix forward by his waist. "Uh, um. I uh," Felix stuttered out.

"Mum, this is my boyfriend, Felix."