author note and some warnings

Hi, welcome, sit down. I hope you brought a light, 'cause it's dark in here. 

This is a story of the deepest and most unquestionable friendship between six people; of their losses, survival, and love.

THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. It is pretty intense. Warnings and possible trigger warnings, please don't ignore them: 

Strong language

Suicide with chapter warning

(Some extreme) violence (mostly toward deserving people) with chapter warning

Talk of past abuse/childhood abuse

Death

Mental illnesses 

Sexual assault with chapter warning

Sex 

This is all balanced by love, friendship, loyalty, laughter, music, family, and more love.

As mentioned, I've posted an A/N with warnings before certain chapters so you can skip them if you want, with a summary at the end. There aren't many chapters like that anyway. Most of the characters in this book survived abusive childhoods and that is mentioned throughout. 

Comment, kindly correct if necessary, love, enjoy. 

My soundtrack for writing this was twenty one pilots (as it is for my life in general); if you're a clikkie, you'll be sure to love the references. |-/ If you're not, check them out. Trust me.

This book is copyrighted ©2018 Lynn Sabrina :)

To those few people who need to hear it: Rude/racist/homophobic/otherwise contentious comments directed at me, the book, or other readers will be deleted, the comment and account reported if necessary, and/or the person muted. 😊 PLEASE BE KIND OR AT LEAST CIVIL TO EACH OTHER. Whether commenting or responding to another reader's comments, please ask yourself if your comment is antagonizing or argumentative before posting it. If it's better left as a "thought bubble", go with that.

Keep in mind characters in books are not perfect, and the characters experiencing growth is part of the book itself; as such, please do not trash my characters. If you absolutely feel the need to comment why you disagree with something a character does/says/etc, go ahead and send it through the politeness filter first, thanks.