Chapter 24: Warmest

A/N: I got so many thoughts I just can't leave them without writing it here immediately baka mawala pa ^_^v. So ayun nga as what I've been posting before sa wattpad wall ko, I've posted like weekly updates pero look at CMAM right now? Updated like few days after? Lol. Who's excited? Me! ME!!!! Hahahaha Thanks guys! Muah :* My song dedication for today: Fetish by Selena Gomez. Chapter still dedicated to thy dearest curehappy. Thank you so much for your patience!

Chapter 24: Warmest

Fritz's POV

She's cold, too cold, nung inilagay ko yung kamay ko sa kanyang noo.  Hindi enough yung apoy na ginawa ko para mainitan yung katawan niya. I can see it's getting darker sa labas ng cave, napatingin ako sa relo ko. It's 5:45 PM already. So we've been in the out for 8 or 9 hours. At ubos narin ang dala naming pagkain.

There is no sign from the rest. Di ko rin ma contact sila tita Tonette at pocholo dahil walang signal dito ngayon sa loob ng kweba.

"Fritz" I looked to her direction and she woke up from her sleep. "Oo, nandito lang ako, may kailangan ka Marion?" I can still see the struggle and pain sa kanyang mga mata considering that she fell down the slope and has hurt herself so bad.

"I'm scared..." she started. "Takot ako na di ko na makikita si Mama, si Shibee at Lhaisa pati na yung iba." I grab hold of her precious left hand, the smoothness of her tiny hand. "To be honest with you Marion, ako din. Takot ako na di ka madala sa ospital, I just wanted them to find us the soonest. Or kung hindi magpagaling kalang at gagawin ko ang lahat para makabalik tayo sa kanila, I'll be looking for food at primary na gamut para sayo that I learned from our Military training. Basta I just wanted you to be strong, okay?" She nodded.

We then went silent for a moment, then she started talking but has looked away far from my direction "I lied..." I got confused sa sinabi niya pero I waited for her to continue. 

"I lied when I said that the kiss meant nothing... I-I do liked you Fritz, I just got scared na baka hindi mo ako gusto." I touched her face and then looked at her calmly. "Marion, hindi mo lang alam kung gaano ako kasaya ngayon na narinig ko yan galing sa mga bibig mo. I love you Marion ever since that day sa birthday mo. I don't know but there's something about you Marion, I just feel in love the moment that I saw you... You're beautiful not just from the outside but from the inside. You're really one of a kind and the best of all you got me thinking about you all the time." tears came rushing from her cheek "You changed me Marion, you change the way I thought about-" she immediately gave me a hug and I couldn't continue what I had to say because I was too happy to speak. 

"I love you too Fritz" this is her confession.  And without hesitating, I kissed her; A kiss na would prove everything that happened today is real.

But I just couldn't stop my excitement and happiness that I burst my feelings all from me

But I just couldn't stop my excitement and happiness that I burst my feelings all from me. I started to kissed her neck, but then I realized that I might scare her because of this so I looked at her and asked for her permission. She nodded and then we decided to take responsibility together of what will happen to us. 

Biglang lumakas ang tibok ng dibdib ko, I just can't contain my feelings. I closed my eyes and continued kissing her from her neck back to her lips. She took off my clothes and I took hers off carefully dahil alam kong hindi pa siya totally healed. I helped her took off her jeans though nakikitang kong there is still pain at bruises sa kanyang katawan habang kinukuha ko ang kanyang jeans. I quickly took off my pants as well and go back to her. I paused and took a deep breath, she giggled dahil I'm about to took off her satin lingerie.

She lead my hands to her back and she whispered "Just close your eyes" So i started to kiss her again and brushed her back and then slowly look off her bra

She lead my hands towards her breast and I felt a little tingle and her grip just felt stronger as she groans a little

She lead my hands towards her breast and I felt a little tingle and her grip just felt stronger as she groans a little. I tried to take off my cupped hand to her breast but she stopped me. " Stay" she said then we kissed again and then I finally did it, I went inside of her. Conquering Marion and Marion's heart.

"I love you Marion, I love you so much" "Mahal din kita Fritz"

I just got blank, my body and my heart is over powering my mind pero at least we let each other's worries and secrets got out of us and our love for one another got stronger.

tbc