Chapter 19: The Cupid Theory

Marion's POV

Biglang lumakas ang tibok ng dibdib ko na hindi ko ma control. "Shhh" sabi ko and I covered his lips to stop talking and then I-I kissed Fritz.

I kissed him passionately, at I hugged him tightly. I feel a little shock sa kanyang end, and then he returned the kiss again. What's happening to me?

I brushed his back and made a tight grip sa kanyang shirt. Na para bang di kona ma control yung sarili ko. He seemed to like it and almost opened my blouse buttons.

"Marion?" Bigla akong natauhan at itinulak ko si Fritz. Nakita ko si Shibee with the shock on her Face. Hindi ako nakapagsalita. I don't know what's happening, but I'm really sure na hindi ako ito. I'm not marion anymore....

Marion's Cupid POV

Si Marion... Nag-iba lang siya ngayon. Hindi siya yung Marion na kilala ko.

Hindi na pwede to, kailangan ko na mag hanap ng sulosyon. Saan ko nga ba mahahanap ang mga sagot... Tama sa Cupid Library!

***

Saan nga ba nakikita ang tungkol sa forbidden arrow?

"Ah dun!"

Nagpunta ako sa mga history books at naghanap ng impormasyon tungkol sa Forbidden Arrow.

Naghanap ako at nag search sa mga pages na may impormasyon tunkol sa Forbidden Arrow.

Forbidden Arrow

Those who wish to use this powerful whish will take the consequence of living a life of dreadful squish.

If you're reading this, beware for this will cost a human's life in danger.

The forbidden arrow isn't supposed to be used to a normal person for they'll attract as many lovers they could ever imagine. It was made not for a person but for artificial and display use only.

Cupid: ANOOOOOOOO?????!

Cupid Librarian: Shhhhhh (sabay zip sa bibig)

Cupid: (nagpatuloy sa pagbabasa)

Basically, this are the highlights for the effects of the arrow to the humans:

To a Pregnant Woman

Pregnant woman should not be included since the arrow will affect the child and people will fell in love with the baby inside the womb instead of the mother. This may put the baby in danger.

To Other Genders

If the the arrow was used for other genders (A/N: Referring to LGBT community) they might return to their natural genders and remain men or women for their entire lives. This is not curable.

To Twins

Their personality might get interchanged. Will sometimes forget what their personality is in a split second and what will remain is the feeling.

Cupid: Oh no!  Anong gagawin ko? (nag flip pa ng ilang pages)

The Cure  for the Forbidden Arrow

The only way for a person to be cured with the arrow's curse is to find the person who truly loves the cursed man's heart.

Cupid: Mukhang mahirap na desisyon ito... Ano ba tong nagawa ko T_T

A/N: Hi guys sorry if this took a while to be Posted but I'm glad you guys are still patiently waiting. Thanks for the support!