seventeen

I'M BACKKKKKKKK!!!! Okay I know it's been literally a year since I've written anything but I pinky promise to write. I had a baby and his name is Caine (don't judge me it's not a fangirl thing it's just a beautiful name) and since he sleeps a ton and never cries I have lots of time to write. So get your GONE hats on and get ready for drake to make some trouble

Caine saw Diana everywhere: the cafeteria, the library, the hallway outside the dorm. He stared at her each time, looking at first with a distant longing. His gaze was immediately met with her infuriating combination of a kind smile and demon eyes. When she looked away, Caine's expression changed to one of unfiltered rage.

He fumbled with the lock to his dorm, steaming from his latest "encounter" with Diana. The door finally opened and he turned on the light. His response was a female squeal.

"Dude, knock!" Drake yelled from his bottom bunk.

"Goddammit!" Caine turned away, but not fast enough. He caught a glimpse of Drake's bare ass and a very perky boob. "Jenna, nice to see you again. Leave."

Jenna Cartell quickly pulled her skirt on and half buttoned her uniform shirt. She stuttered half a word before turning bright red and running out of the dorm, closing the door behind her.

Caine shook his head at Drake and walked into the bathroom. The walls of the shower were thin and the closest to the walls of Diana's room. He sat in the shower and leaned his head back against the wall, listening. He didn't know what he wanted to hear, but part of him hoped it would make him angrier. He found himself filled with joy at the possibility of her screwing up, doing something that could make this fight her fault. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, but he also knew she didn't either. Caine needed to place blame, but there was no clear target.

Drake seemed to read Caine's mind. "I heard Diana has been flirting shamelessly with every male on campus. Including teachers."

Caine knew it probably wasn't true, you can't trust the gossip at Coates, but it provided him an outlet. "I'm not surprised. It's not like it's new behavior."

"Yeah, she was a slut before she met you."

Caine fought the urge to punch drake in the nose. "You're right,"

Drake could see the rage boiling under Caine's skin, the same way he had seen Diana's earlier. He was excited to see how far he could push them, how long it would take before they killed each other.

"I think I caught a rabbit in my trap," said Drake. "Wanna go finish it off?"

Caine shrugged. "Sure,"

Yay go me I finally updated.. I should have another chapter tmr. I just need to re-brainstorm as it's been a literal year.
Also comment below if you've read Monster yet. No spoilers tho since I'm only 1/3 of the way through, but tell me what you think!!