three

Sorry this one is super short! its like 1 am so i'm tired. Promise the next one will be long.

“Diana, please.” Caine whined. “I’m so tired!”

“Prom is in less than a week, we need to have a winner!” She yelled competitively.

“We’ve been in here every free second of the day!” He yelled back. “I haven’t eaten lunch in four days, and the only dinner I’ve had was that bag of Doritos from last week. I’ve lost at least ten pounds.”

“That’s why they call it Risk, Caine.” Diana explained, as she stared intently at the game board. “You have to give up everything you have to avoid taking your beautiful girlfriend to prom.”

Caine groaned and leaned his head against the back of the chair as Diana decided on her move. She took her turn and looked over at Caine. He had fallen asleep in that awkward position and looked as if not even a ninety piece orchestra of tubas could wake him. Diana laughed and decided to give him a break, but first she had to do something for herself. She quickly grabbed her phone off the table and took a picture of Caine. She immediately sent it to Taylor, who was a few years younger than Diana, but was the gossip queen of Coates. If you told Taylor something, you were basically telling everyone.

After having her fun, Diana woke Caine up. It was almost impossible, and he was only half conscious, but she managed to get him over to her bed. She figured that was as far as she could get him, so she laid down beside him. He was awake enough to feel her next to him, and his automatic reflexes pulled her closer. The two intertwined and were asleep in seconds.