VII

"So let me get this straight, your parents are abusive, so you ran away to a park, and when you got to the park, your sister was abused by primary schoolboys?" Phil asked. "Basically, yeah," Felix replied. "Oh my god. You're totally welcome to stay!" Phil decided. "Thanks, man! Means a lot." Felix smiled. "Eh, no problemo! C'mon, let me show you around!" Phil said. 

The flat had 3 bedrooms, which was perfect for Felix, Phil, and Fanny. The flat also had a kitchen area, a lounge, a small balcony, and 2 bathrooms. "Make yourselves comfortable! I'll go brew some tea!" Phil kindly decided. "Fanny, which room do you want?" Felix asked. "I like this one!" Fanny pointed at the room with pastel lavender walls and beige carpeting. It had no furniture, so she'd have to sleep in a sleeping bag.

"Looks cool! I guess I'm gonna be staying in this one then." The room Felix was staying in had navy blue walls with a full-sized bed, bookshelf, and a small desk. "Well, let's get settled!" Fanny trotted to her room and set down her suitcase. "We need to wash your clothes right now! You can't go to school like that!" Felix pointed out. "Fine! I'll go bath myself and you go wash them!" Fanny huffed.

Felix threw her clothes in the wash. Felix also decided to delicately hand wash all the mud out of Berry. Once the clothes and Berry were dry, Phil helped Felix set up a sleeping bag and pillow in Fanny's room. Felix set Fanny's clothes and Barry on the carpet in her room, by the sleeping bag. Once he was done, he picked out a cup from the cupboard, poured himself some tea, and sat down next to Phil.

"Hey, can I borrow your computer? I need to finish my essay for my project.." Felix asked. "Yeah, sure! The password is buffy." Phil replied. Felix thanked him and started right away. When Felix was half done, he went to his room, took off his jeans, shoes, and socks, and fell asleep.

~

Felix awoke to the sound of Phil whispering to someone. Felix sat up and crept behind the door so he could hear what was going on. "Dan-you're-so-hot." Phil moaned. Felix peered from behind the door, and saw Phil and Dan making out against the wall. Felix ducked his head behind the door and continued to listen. "We can't tell anyone about us." Dan gazed into Phil's eyes.

"I won't." Phil continued kissing Dan's neck. Felix decided he's seen enough, so he slowly walked back to bed and attempted to sleep. Thing is, he couldn't sleep because Dan and Phil were literally fucking in the room beside him. All night. Felix decided to try and tune them out, and finally, he drifted to sleep.