VIII

The next morning, Felix lazily woke up and checked the time. "8 o'clock, Saturday." He read to himself. He dragged himself out of bed and slipped on his shirt from the day before. He quietly walked to Fanny's room to check on her. He peeked through the doorway, to find her still peacefully resting, with Berry beside her.

Felix sighed, and ran his fingers through his messy hair. He trudged to the kitchen, to find Phil sitting by the dining table, sipping a cup of coffee while scrolling through Twitter. "Hey! Sleep well?" He looked up and asked. "Yeah. Can Marzia come over this afternoon? We need to work on the project." Felix asked. "Yeah, that's fine! You can borrow some of my clothes too if you want." Phil offered. "Sure! Where are they?" Felix asked.

"I'll show you, follow me." Phil got up and led Felix into his room. "They're all in these 'draws. Everything else is just miscellaneous crap. I'm gonna go make some pancakes and crumpets, see you soon!" Phil made his way out of the room.

~

Felix searched Phil's closet for an outfit. He found a pair of jeans that were his size, black, and skinny. He also began to look for a shirt until he found one that was plain white. Lastly, he found a pair of white, matching socks. He put on the clothes, and went to the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth.

He then proceeded to put on his shoes, and a thin, silver chain. Suddenly, he felt Fanny tugging on his (well, Phil's) shirt. "Felix, I'm hungry, is there food?" Fanny asked. "Phil should be making breakfast right now, go be a good girl and sit at the table okay?" Felix dismissed. "Okay." Fanny dragged Barry and walked away. Felix went back to his room to get his phone to text Marzia.

 Felix: Hey, sorry about what happened, can you come to my place to help work on the project?

Felix waited impatiently for a response. After two minutes, Felix saw that Marzia read the message.

Marzia: Fine, but nothing else. Where is your place anyway?

Felix: Atm, I live where Phil lives, which is:

He proceeded to tell her where he lived.

Marzia: Ok. Be there by 2. Make sure you have everything ready.

Felix dropped his phone and headed to the table. "The food is by the stove, take what you want, but you have to clean afterwards." Phil directed. "Okay." Felix shrugged. He saw Fanny sitting with Barry, eating pancakes with her hands. He picked out his food and sat down. "Fanny, stop eating with your fingers." He warned, "Have some manners."

Fanny groaned, but did as she was told. He finished his meal in silence, and went to go wash his dishes. "Fanny, Phil, are you done?" He asked. "I am!", Fanny got up and handed him her plate. "Not yet, thanks for asking, but I do have a favour-" Phil said. "Can you go to the market quickly to buy some food? I'll give you some money." 

"Sure, I'll take Fanny with me, but first, I need to talk to you about something." Felix went to go sit down on the seat across from Phil. "What is it?", Phil put down his phone. "Did you and Dan sleep together last night?", Felix asked. Phil sat in silence for a bit. "Maybe." He shrugged.

"What do you mean maybe? I heard you, I couldn't sleep!" Felix crossed his arms. "Okay fine, I'll spill it, Dan and I are seeing each other. I invited him over last night to hang out when you went to bed, but he ended up asking me out, and I said yes, and we fucked after. I didn't know we would wake you up." Phil admitted. 

"It's okay," Felix said. "Thanks, but you can't tell ANYONE what happened. Otherwise I'm kicking you out. Deal?" Phil bargained. "Deal. I'll head off now I guess." Felix slowly walked away. "Wait! You forgot the money! I'll give you extra to pay for clothes for Fanny but you owe me. Bye!" Phil handed Felix the money and waved. "Bye! C'mon Fanny, we gotta go." Felix ushered. "Okay, I'll leave Berry here, don't touch him." She death glared Phil. "Ha, I won't." He smiled.