네 • Lowkey A Party Girl

[🐼❤] chou tzuyu says "stay away from my best friend." [🐼❤]

" [🐼❤]

➜➜

||Chaeyoung P.O.V||

I was thankful when I heard the bell ring, signalling that the school day had finished.

Finally.

I wear a proud smile on my face as I exit the school grounds. My house isn't too far from the school, making the back and forth trips much easier for me. Here's another thing––I live alone. No parents whatsoever. Though I guess an exception would by my cat.

While I was still dating Jimin, my mother was pressuring me to become an actress. Earn some money. To get a life, basically. When I was facing the situation with Jimin, my mother was under pressure. She wasn't there for me when I needed someone the most.

But she was reasonable.

Her job was to assist American students that came to Korea for a educational experience. Because of that, she had to travel frequently.

She didn't have time to hold her daughter's hand yet she had time to call her and force her to abort her unborn child.

On the other hand, I never met my father. He left when I was born, I suppose.

I continue walking down the sidewalk, clutching the straps of my backpack tightly as I do so. There's a light breeze in the air, causing my orange hair to fly in my face. I sigh as I brush my hair from my face, irritation starting to bite at me.

"You know, It's dangerous for a girl like you to be walking alone." I whip around immediately, feeling that it may be Jimin deciding to make a reappearance. Instead of Jimin, I see Tzuyu.

"Relax," she says firmly, a smile on her face. "It's not Jimin coming back to beg for forgivness." I smile back at her. "Thank God it isn't," I respond, partially joking. "How've you been?"

Tzuyu shrugs as she sticks her hands in her pockets. "You know, same old, same old. Nothing new except for the fact that my new biology partner is a man whore." She says sourly, her words laced with bitterness.

I snort and nudge her in the ribs. "Still a better love story than Twilight." I joke, a smug look on my face. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Oh, is that so? Tell me then, Chae, what's going on between you and Jungkook?"

My cheeks heat up at the sound of his name. "Nothing," I murmur with a timid smile. Warm thoughts of him flow through my head. His chocolate brown eyes and beautiful raven hair adnorned with his glossy, plump lips and angelic skin. "We're just––we're just partners."

Tzuyu hums in disbelief, clearly believing otherwise. We continue walking down the sidewalk, uncomfortable silence drowning us. "What are you doing Saturday night?" She asks, breaking the silence. I hum in response, pondering.