다섯 • You Owe Me Dinner

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says "i am the best!" [🐼❤]

➜➜➜

||Chaeyoung's P.O.V||

"Park Chaeyoung!" Was the first thing I heard when I stepped outside, letting the frosty wind bite at my flesh. I look up, my cheeks flushed thanks to the cold. A smile plays on my lips when I see Tzuyu, standing in front of her car, waving me over furiously.

I walk over to her car, trying to bare the chilliness in the air as I do so. "Hey, Tzu. Took you long enough." I greet her with a managable grin. She rolls her eyes. "It took me an hour, Chae. Now, get your ass in my car." She orders jokingly, her tone light but her words slightly intimidating.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously as I climb in the front seat beside her. The two of us buckle up, tightening the straps around our waists. She grins devishly as she starts the engine.

"Why, to meet up with Jungkook at the mall, of course."

My jaw drops as a sigh passes my lips. All of this time--this was her plan all of this time; the get Jungkook and I close to each other. "S-so, there's no party?" I ask, slightly hopeful. Maybe I wouldn't have to attend a party after all.

The unfortunate words leave Tzuyu's mouth. "Of course there's a party," she begins, pausing only to tilt her head towards me and smirk. "The only difference is, you're gonna be buying clothes with Jungkook."

I glare daggers at her as she continues driving the car. "You bitch!" I gasp, my cheeks heating up at the thought of Jungkook, Tzuyu and I buying clothes for a party together. "This was your plan all along!"

She slams against the brakes when we reach a red light, tires screeching against the pavement causing me to jump in fright. Tzuyu looks over at me, a smug look in her eyes. "Hey, good morning, Chaeyoung."

I keep my arms across my chest, trapped in a mental state of fright and anxiousness. "I'm gonna kill myself!" I lie dramatically, fanning myself.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes at my words. "You, my dear friend, are stupid." I scoff to myself--everybody knows that about me already.

I turn to face Tzuyu, who is concentrated on driving. "Hey, good morning, Tzuyu." I repeat her words, drawing in only a glare in return.

A few minutes pass and eventually we reach the parking lot of Seoul Shopping Center. Cars and vans are scattered everywhere--saying that this place is packed would be an understatement.

But boy, this place sure is packed.

Luck is apperantly on Tzuyu's side today. Because somehow, she manages to find a parking space. I don't know how, but she did it.

When she positions her car in one of the parking slots, I unbuckle the seatbelt and exit her car with her tagging behind. "I'll never get over how big Seoul City Center is." She comments under her breath, running her fingers through her brown locks. I nod in agreement.