열한 • Get Your Party On! [ραят 2]

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says, "rosé is the revolution!" [🐼❤]

➜➜➜

||Chaeyoung's P.O.V||

nan dalkomhan ice cream neon noganaerilgeol
sangkeumhan Ice cream cream cream cream cream

That's how the music was supposed to sound like. But the lyrics were completely different when I heard them--thanks to my drunk state.
What made it even worse, was, having to squeeze through a pack of sweaty teenagers on the dance floor, none of them being able to resist a HyunA song.

I don't know what just went down between Jungkook, Tzuyu and I--hell, I don't even know what I had for lunch yesterday--but, what I do know, they didn't seem pleased whatsoever.

I continued to stumble down the dance floor, a horrible feeling building up in the pit of my stomach. Shit, I thought to myself. Don't throw up, Chae. Just hold in a little longer.

I continued stumbling down the halls of the house, accidentally bumping into random objects along the way, excusing myself as I pushed past the crowd.

Soon enough, I felt myself bumping into a tall figure who, oddly enough, didn't let me get through. I looked up, my vision blurry, only to see the one, the only: Baby-Maker, Baby-Bailer.

"I'm not here for you," I hissed in a slurred voice, hitting him with my shoulder as I tried my best to move past him.

"You're drunk," he simply stated, to my surprise, not fighting back. Instead of fighting back, he used his shoulder to prevent me from moving forward.
This caused me to scoff.

"What's it to ya?" I snapped, a hiccup following my retort. I'll admit, even though I was drunk and dizziness was seeping through my head, I still felt the need to be as petty as I could possibly be towards Jimin.

He cocked his head to the side, giving me a full-on view of his neck. If he continues throwing it back so much, he's gonna break it, I swear.

"Could we please just talk?"

If I had a dollar for every time I scoffed, I would be richer than the time SHINee released 'The Misconceptions of Me', because I scoffed once more when he asked that.

"So, when I found out I was pregnant, you wouldn't talk to me, but now that I had an abortion and am wearing a dress that's showing most of my body, you want to talk to me?"

The sound of silence rang in the air.

"Get away from me." I hiccuped softly, my voice cracking as the tears pricked in the corners of my eyes. Even after commanding, I knew Jimin was not going to listen to me.

And, boy, was I right.

He grabbed my forearm harshly, and when I turned towards him, I could see the guilt and slight frustration in his eyes. "Don't touch me!" I yelled as he gripped me, his touch protective and forceful.

As opposed to dancing, drinking and partying, the whole party was staring at us. Even so, no one wanted to step up, tell Jimin to piss off. Filming was more important.

"Stop resisting and talk to me!" He urged, pulling me closer.
If that specific moment was in a Korean drama, it would be a slow-mo scene, where the pretty girl falls into the hot guy's arms as their eyes lock.

But that was ruined when I felt Jimin being torn off me.

Before I could even dare to bat an eyelash, Jungkook and Jimin were on the floor, beating each other up with their literal brass knuckles.

Cheers of excitement were heard from the crowd as they grabbed each other by their throats and punched each other's jaws.

"Yeah, Jeon! Beat his cheating ass up!" One girl shouted.

"Kim, fight back! What's your problem?" One of the guys shouted.

"Get the girl away from them!" Another guy shouted.

It all happened so quickly-I was barely aware of my own surroundings. The only thing I could comprehend was the fact that Jimin and Jungkook were on the absolute verge of ripping each other's throats out.

Before I could stop them-because I felt the need to put an end to this-I was torn from them buy a pair of familiar, petite arms. The long, soft hair brushing against my neck gave me the realization that the person was Tzuyu, who was tearing me away from the sight.

I could feel my eyelids grow heavy as Tzuyu dragged me away. That was the last of what I felt before the blackness consumed my vision.

***

OH👏MY👏GOD👏 I HAVE NOT UPLOADED IN SUCH A LONG TIME AND NOW I FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SH*T FOR MAKING EVERYONE WAIT SO LONG ONLY TO RECEIVE A CRAPPY, SYPNOSIS CHAPTER.

ok, i'm done w/ my rant.

In all honesty, this chapter was pretty crappy, but expect a new chapter pretty soon filled with loveless smut and moments of dark comedy because of it.

;))

-Lana 💘