십칠 • Red Lips That Lie

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says, "red lips don't lie!" [🐼❤]

***

| Third Person P.O.V |

You wouldn't believe me if I told you that Jungkook, Krystal, Jimin and Chaeyoung were silent for majority of the time.

Majority.

No arguments were initiated, lips were sealed, hands were held; all was pretty much normal in most people's cases.

That is, until Krystal had a sneaky idea.

"Say, Chaeyoung-ah," she began. Next to Chaeyoung, Jimin sighed loudly, knowing that whatever she was about to say would cause World War III upon them. Krystal shot him a look before continuing. "I have to go to the lady's room, come with?"

The look in Krystal's eyes made it impossible for her to say no, even though she desperately wanted to. Jimin discreetly shook his head, not wanting for Chaeyoung to go with her.

"Sure."

Her answer was sickly sweet, dripping with venom that was disguised as syrup. Though, Jungkook and Krystal were dumb enough to believe it.

Chaeyoung and Krystal rose from their spots, their boyfriends' eyes lingering on them as they left the two enemies to talk. Unlike Krystal, who knew exactlt what she was doing, Chaeyoung was tense and couldn't make herself relax.

When they entered the bathroom, Krystal shut the door loudly before turning to Chaeyoung. To her confusion, Krystal began to laugh.

"Why so nervous, Chaeyoung-ah, hm?" Krystal took a step forward, just as Chaeyoung took a step back. "What are you hiding from me?"

A scoff was what she got in response. "That's what you're suspicious of? Me hiding something from you?" Krystal 'hmph'-ed before turning her attention towards the mirror, completely ignoring Chaeyoung.

She reached for her purse and pulled out a red lipstick. Once she began applying, Chaeyoung chose to ignore her. But, of course, Krystal didn't let that slide.

"He likes red, you know?"

"What?"

With a final smack of her lips, her cold eyes looked at Chaeyoung.

"Jungkook," she said, returning the lipstick to her purse. "He goes crazy over girls who wear red. Red lips, especially."

Is this some sort of trick statement? She thought to herself. Though, the other side of her brain thought of something else. At the party..I was wearing red lipstick..

"Red lips don't lie."

Yeah, but yours sure do.

"Duely noted." She replied, trying to focus her attention on something else. Krystal dusted her dress and sighed. "Well, we should be going now, shouldn't we? Our boyfriends must be worried."