두 • Love Him, Love Him Not

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says "go to hell!" [🐼❤]

➜➜

||Chaeyoung's P.O.V||

Ever since I read my poem aloud in drama class, the entire school has been giving me looks of sympathy, grief, pity--God knows what.

My assumption is that it's because they knew. They all knew that Jimin got me preganant, left me, and I was forced to abort the baby. They all knew it. My best guess is that Jimin told them. I scoff to myself as I walk down the packed hallway, towards my locker.

As I reach my locker, the sound of the bell ringing fills my ears. This is just great, I think to myself sarcastically. What a lovely way to start a new day. Go figure. I open my locker and begin to take out my books, my brain still focused on the drama class situation. A sigh escapes my lips as I take out my biology book.

Why does it always have to be me?

Eager to get away from everyone else, I slam my door shut and turn around, preparing to leave for class. Before I can dare to take a step further, I am stopped by a short figure.

My eyes darken when I realize who's standing in front of me.

"Get the fuck away from me, Park Jimin."

The short boy frowns at my attitude. "Chae--" I hate it when he calls me Chae. It brings back loveable memories that lead to a dark end. "Remove that word from your vocabulary. Only my friends call me Chae." I snap at him, wanting nothing more than for him to get away from me.

"All right," he holds his hands up in defense. "I just wanna talk to you for a minute."

I scoff at his words, sudden tears pooling my eyes. "It's been a year, Jimin. A year since you've abandoned me--since you've abandoned me and left me alone with our baby while you've had your dick up another girl's vagina! I don't want to talk to you!"

By now, the entire school has their eyes on us. Even a few teachers.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking--"

"Damn right you didn't."

Jimin exhales a sigh of defeat. To my shock, he places his hands on my shoulders and pulls me in uncomfortably close. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't miss us."

The small gap between us isnt enough right now. Tears pool in the corners of my eyes as I stare into his misty ones. "I'm sorry, Park Chaeyoung," I can't deal with this. "I want you to take me--"

Smack!

I did the first thing that came to mind--which was to smack him in the face. Hell, I'm not even sorry for it.