스물 • Rumor, Rumor, Rumor

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says, "dreams don't work unless you do!" [🐼❤]

***

[Jungkook's P.O.V]

"Jungkook Oppa?"

I allowed my elbows to sink into the arms of the sofa as Krystal's voice rang in my ears, almost painfully. She stood in front of the hallway, her gaze burning into my skull, finally forcing me to turn back, meeting her gaze. There was a provacative smile on her face—she was trying her hardest to temp me and, if I wasn't in such a worn-out state, I probably would've given in a while ago.

Every minute I spent with Krystal, I also spent it contemplating my relationship with her. When I first met Krystal, it was when my father had asked me politely to accompany him on a business meeting in a restaurant nearby. He had been conversating with the owner of another company, trying to sort out a quarrel that was going on between their workers and product-shipping department. Ironically enough, when we finally arrived, the owner had brought his daughter along with him. 

Yes, indeed—Krystal.

She was dressed in a long, fancy gold dress and her brown hair was tied up in a neatly done bun. I'm not gonna lie, I was very much attracted to her looks. Locking eyes with her, I felt love. I thought I had fallen in love with her.

Unfortunately for me, once I started to hang around her more often, I realized that looks, in fact, can be deceiving. Her personality was far worse than anyone could imagine. Despite being born into a very wealthy family, with a father who was the owner of a very successful company, she was the most spoiled gold digger I've ever looked at with my own two eyes. After all, my vision was 20/20, and I knew this relationship was a downright recipe for disaster.

"What is it, Krystal?" I tried my best to sound at least a little bit interested in what she had to say, but I couldn't bring myself to that point.

A smirk played on her lips and, right off the bat, I didn't wanna hear what she had to say, knowing it would revolve around the newest, "juiciest"  gossip she could find, (or, hell, even lie about).

She walked over to the couch and sat down next to me. Instantly, I could feel the strong, rich scent of her luxury perfume fill my nostrils, making me choke on my own spit. Gross. "What is it?" I repeated. In response, she brought out her phone and turned it on, her eyes glued to it, the smirk not leaving her face.

"Did you hear about what someone discovered about Park Chaeyoung last night?"

Park Chaeyoung? Oh, no. God, I know I've sinned, but please don't tell me it's true. My skin crawled with feel as I felt that only the worst possible thing could come out of Krystal's mouth and bring my nightmares to life.

I swallowed my fear. "What happened to Chaeyoung?" Truth be told, I was concerned—and on top of that, I didn't even know why!

Krystal scoffed as she undid the pattern to her phone as it instantly transitioned to Instagram. Technology, man. Her feed blew up with photos, mainly from her friends and agents, but some were from certain shows she liked to watch. None of that really succeeded in grasping my attention. All but one certain photo. I could practically feel my eyes bulging out of my sockets, and Krystal could see it, too.