여덟 • I Don't Like Her

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says "you constantly lie and i constantly love you for it." [❤🐼]

A/N: We're gonna do a lil time skip because I'm lazy and can't tolerate certain things

➜➜➜

||Chaeyoung's P.O.V||

Who knew that it would be the agitating buzzing of my mobile phone waking me up from my tender nap?

Certaintly not me.

I look up, dark circles visible under my eyes and my hair a hot, tossled mess. A groan subconsciously passes my lips when I see who it is.

Krystal Jung.

After learning that Jungkook, out of nowhere and unexpectedly, had a girlfriend, I've been completely out of it. Tzuyu offered me a ticket to a Kevin Hart show and a pizza party aftermath, but no. I declined because I still need to begin my project--with Jungkook.

"Hello?" I speak monotonously as I accept the call. To be fair, I should have declined it when I had the chance.

"Hello? Is this Park Chaeyoung?" A perky, sickly-sweet voice speaks from the other line.

"Yes."

"Great! Exactly who I was hoping for. How are you, Chaeyoung? How're you feeling?"

I inhale viciously before answering. "Peachy," I have no right to bash on this girl. What harm has she caused so far. "What about you?"

"I've been fine, thanks," she pauses momentarily. "Look, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Clear up everything and get a few things off my chest,"

I blink twice, remaining silent. I mean, how am I supposed to respond to that?

"Sure."

"I heard from a few friends that you and Jungkook are very, how should I say this--close. Now, I'm not gonna be the stereotypical, possessive girlfriend and tell you to back off, but I need to know something."

I gulp, my stomach turning and twisting.

"What do you need to know?"

"Do either one of you have any feelings for each other that I'm aware of?"

I respond a little too quickly. "No."

I can practically hear the venom slipping away from her voice. "You sound so scared, I'm stunned. Anywho, did you know that Jungkook's father is the head of BigHit Entertainment?"

Curiousity manages to seep into my tone. "No, actually. I did not."

"Well, I have a confession to make. I'm gonna tell you because I know you, Chaeyoung. Sweet, modest, humble Chaeyoung who attends drama class to please her mommy's desires--"