열 여섯 • Jeon, Park, Jung, Park

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says, "this is who i am. nobody said you had to like it." [🐼❤]

" [🐼❤]

***

| Chaeyoung's P.O.V |

Ossu Seiromushi.

That, is indeed, the restaurant Jimin proposed we went to.

There were only good reviews on that place. No matter where you look or who you ask, they'll give it a five star rating. Also, I do feel anxious. What if someone from school spots us and asks, "what's she doing with him? Didn't they break up a while ago?"

As we got on his motorcycle, I knew he could sense my anxiety.

"You're nervous," he pointed out. The cat did, in fact, got my tongue, because I was too neurotic to make a snarky comment. Instead, I just nodded. Jimin chuckled softly. "Don't be. It's just a restaurant, I doubt anyone from our school will be there."

For the first time in a while, I decided to trust him.

Once I made myself relax, Jimin revved the engine before taking off at full speed. Even though he did the same damn thing on our way to the pharmacy, it still gets me.

"You have really got to stop doing that." I sighed, resting my head on his back to support myself. A sick feeling pooled in my stomach because of the speed.

"Sorry." He apologized, finally slowing down. As if God has heard me from above, the sick feeling went away. About time.

Because of the slow pace he wad going at, I got the chance to take in the beauty of Seoul. Yes, I live here, but it really is something you can admire every day. The busy streets, the mountains from afar, the children laughing with their parents as they shopped for groceries.

I smiled to myself. Maybe I'll get to experience the same thing. One day.

My thoughts were disturbed by Jimin hopping off the now-parked motorcycle. "We're here, Chaeyoung!" He announced enthusiastically. Slowly, with his help, I was able to get off. "You seem excited." His noriceable excitement could be spotted from a plane. I haven't seen him this happy in a while.

After ditching the motorcycle, we walked towards the fancy-looking diner. It looked like a Mexican Grill House.

Or maybe I'm just that poor.

"Who owns this place? They must be loaded." I asked him. He held the door open for me as he answered. "Kim Seokjin and his brother, Kim Seokjoong. Lucky for us, I'm good friends with both of them."

I scoffed at his pride. "That means nothing unless you can get me free kimbap." He grinned as he answered.

"No one said I couldn't."

The two of us grinned as we entered the dinee, only for those grins to disappear in a milisecond once the sight surfaced in front of us.

"Uh," I began. "We're goinf home."