아홉 • Bring It On!

[🐼❤] park chaeyoung says "you're a waste of space." [🐼❤]

" [🐼❤]

➜➜➜

||Chaeyoung's P.O.V||

Name something more beautiful than the human heart.

The human heart, a sturdy organ which shatters over and over again, and still lives.

Krystal Jung is a name that I prefer not to hear. Especially if it's coming out of Jungkook's mouth. How could somebody be so blind--blind enough to ignore the money-hugging demon that remains inside of her? Nobody knows.

Jungkook left a while ago, and I went to sleep, seeing as that was the best option. Today is an unfortunate Saturday, meaning I'll be attending a most likely disasterous party this afternoon--the last way I would choose to spend a Saturday.

I sit on the foot of my bed, an exhausted sensation rushing through me. 2:12 PM, the clock next reads. My eyes widen in consternation. How long have I been asleep? I think to myself, running a hand through my unexpectedly greasy hair.

Ew.

A sigh of defeat passes my lips when my fingers become tangled in my hair. "God almighty," I exhale as I struggle to remove my fingers from my tangled hair. "I should seriously take a shower."

With my hair wrapped around my index finger and middle finger, I remove the blanket I was once secured in off my stomach. The moment the blanket left my body,

Random fact: One of the biggest female stereotypes is, and always will be, that the female character will fall in love and become attached to the man whose persona is unculturized, manerless, bad boy and overall, in general, a huge asshole.

I'm here to break that stereotype.

The other day when I attended drama class, there was a large poster plastered next to the entrance with bold letters saying, "break the stereotype that always seems to break you," and ever since then, i've been thinking: what if there was something I could so to prove to society that the whole 'good girl, bad boy' serenades are complete bull.

The thoughts and prospects of what I'm capable of floods my mind as I step into the steamy shower.

In my mind, I can do so much, yet in real life I manage to accomplish so little.

***

Two hours went by fast as I took a shower and got ready for today's activities. Currently, I'm brushing my blow-dried hair. Well, I was. Until I heard the loud ding! from my phone.

I picked it up and read the message. My heart fluttered when I saw who it was from.

Hey, Chae. :)) The party starts at 5, so I'll pick you up at around 4:30. Call Tzuyu up, too.