Chapter 9 ~Jakob~

The past couple weeks I've been hanging with Colby a lot. (Sorry if you don't like that I skipped some weeks). No, we still aren't dating in case you were wondering. But I'm starting to like him more and more everyday and he's always on my mind. I love this. I might even love him. I don't know. Hannah and I are cool. I forgave her for bringing up Jakob even though she didn't apologize.

Me and my friends were over by our hangout place and Colby's arm was around me.
"Seriously, y'all need to date already. Like you guys are cute together and you already act like a couple. I mean Brook your wearing one of his hoodies his arm is around you." Gracie said.
We both blushed and smiled.
"No fucking way." Hannah said looking past us and we all gave her a confused look until I turn around and my mouth drops.
"Who's that?" Colby asked.
"That's Jakob." I said.
His face dropped and you could tell he was mad by the look on his face. Colby stood up.
"Colby no." I said grabbing his hand.
"I'm just going to say hi." He said and walked in the direction of Jakob.
Once Colby got over there I ran over to him. This won't be good.

"Colby let's go." I said.
"Ah Colby is it?" Jakob asked.
"Yeah and you're Jakob."
Jakob smiled. "I see Brook must of you about me." He said about to grab my hand but Colby stepped in front of me first.
"Don't fucking touch her."
"What? Is she your girlfriend?" Jakob asked laughing.
"Why does that matter?" He said.
"Because Brook, believe it or not I came back here for you. I saw a picture of us and realized how much I missed you."
"You never liked her in the first place."
Jakob laughed. "Just letting you know buddy, she's really easy to get to. If you want it just ask. That's how I got her to sleep with me." He said with a smirk on his face.
I pushed Colby out of the way.
"We never slept together! You tried but I never allowed it because I wasn't ready! So don't be going around telling people that because it's not true!" I yelled. "Colby let's go. He isn't worth it." I pulled Colby toward our first class to get out of there.

"I cannot believe that I just said that." I said.
"Well if it wasn't for you I'd probably be in trouble." He said stopping. I stopped with him. "So thank you." He kissed me. In the middle of the hallway. It was kind of weird, I'm not use to kissing anyone in front of everybody.
"I knew you guys were dating!" Sam said.
We rolled our eyes and walked to class.

___________________

After Hannah and Gracie came over. They wanted to stay at my house since it was Friday. Whenever we hangout it's usually at Hannah's or we go out.
We are in my room talking.

"So you and Colby?" Hannah said raising her eyebrows.
"I don't know." I said.
"Sam told us you guys kissed. How many times has this happened exactly?"
"I don't know. I don't count every time we kiss." I said blushing.
"Every time? So you've kissed before? When was the first one?" Hannah asked. Hannah is always the one to wonder and if she wants to find something out, she'll find out .
"The party." I said blushing and laughing.
"Oh my god!" Gracie said laughing. "We're FaceTiming him."
"Why?" I asked.
"We're figuring this out."
"Its 11:30 he might be sleeping." I said.
They started laughing then called him on my phone.
They hand me the phone. Of course Colby answers. He's laying in his bed without a shirt on.

"Hey what's up?" He said smiling.
"Oh nothing much. What are you doing?"
"Just chillin. Sam just left my room."
Hannah took my phone.
"Heyyyyy Colby!" She said laughing.
"Hi Hannah."
"So Gracie and I wanted to know what are you and Brooklyn? Friends, best friends, dating?"
"I don't know. We've never really talked about it." He said blushing.
"Well talk about it."
"Hannah I'm not talking about this in front of you" I said.
"Fine." She said and got up and grabbed her keys. "Colby we'll see you in a bit." She hung up.
I gave her a confused look.
"Let's go. We are going to Colby's for you guys to talk about this. We'll drop you and then call us when your done." She said.

She dropped me off at Colby's house and I rang the doorbell and Sam answered.
"He's in his room." Sam said so I walked to his room. I don't know why but I was really nervous.

*Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry if you didn't, I'll try to make them better. Thank you guys for everything. Love you byeeeeeee*