Chapter 5 ~Happy~

-Colby's POV-
"We have to go back and look for her." I said.
"Fine let's go." Sam said and we went back inside.
I start sprinting inside to find her.
_______________
-Brookes POV-
I'm so scared. I don't have my flash light on yet because I'm still running. I'm now on the 4th floor and stop to get a flashlight. I'm now not as scared since I can actually see. Then it hit me... We saw someone up here, like an actual person. I wanna cry. I kind of just stand there hoping Colby will come find me.

I'm currently just standing in a room alone. It was so quiet that it made this moment 10x scarier. After about five minutes I decide to leave the room and head downstairs. Let's hope nothing terrifying happens.

I'm slowly walking down the 3rd floor hallways. I start hearing voices, maybe it's Colby. I start running towards the stairs and run into something. I scream and so does the thing I run into then I realize that thing is a person. It's Colby, thank god!
"Colby!" I said and hugged him and started crying. I was so happy that he was the one who found me.
"Lets go." He said and we got outside safe.
"Where'd you go?!" Brennen asked.
"My flashlight went out so I couldn't see where you guys went. I couldn't see anything actually." I said.
"Well we're glad that your safe." Colby said hugging me.
Colby drove us all to a McDonald's to finish up the video for Brennen.

He took all of us home. It was 6 in the morning and all I wanted to do was sleep.
"So are you planning on going to school?" Colby asked me.
"I don't know. Are you?"
"That's why I asked you." He said and laughed.
"I won't go. I think I'm gonna try to sleep." I said.
"Me too. Sounds like a good idea." He said. "Do you just wanna come to my place so your dad doesn't find out?"
"Yeah that'd be a good idea. Thanks." I said and we went to his house.

We both changed to get out of our gross clothes then fell asleep. This feels so amazing.
I wake up to my phone ringing. I answer and it was my sister.
"Hello?" I said yawning.
"Where the hell are you? I thought you were picking me up."
I check the time and it's 3:40 and school gets over at 3:30. "Shit I'm on my way." I said and hung up.
I woke up Colby and asked for a ride since I didn't have my car and got up and took me to the school. Sarah got in and she wasn't happy.
"I'm so sorry Sarah. I fell asleep and just now woke up." I said.
"I can tell that both of you just woke up. At least one of you looks good."
Colby and I look at each other.
"It's me isn't it." Colby said laughing. Sarah nods and I just laugh.

He got to my house and Sarah ran inside.
"Thanks for last night and this morning. Believe it or not I had fun even though I almost died." I said laughing.
"Me too. Well no the dying part but... Ya you get it." He said laughing.
"Well I should probably go." I said. I opened my door when Colby grabbed my hand and turned me towards him. He kissed me then said goodbye.

I got inside and smiled.
"Oh so he isn't your boyfriend?" Sarah asked.
"No."
"Well y'all just kissed so I'd say other wise." She said and went to her room.
I was so happy. Didn't think I could feel this way about a guy again. Let's hope it turns out better.

~Hey guys! Short chapter I know. I just thought that I should end this one at this part. Hope you enjoyed and let me know if you have any suggestions for later in the story! Byeeeee~