# 25

Authors Note: Michael is Dwight's best friend and boss. And he's retiring to move to Colorado. (Also Dwight owns his own farm.)

The Office

Michael: *sits in his chair outside and sighs* Aahhh.....

Dwight: Hi Michael! *takes out a plate if fried food* So I made some fried oysters, known food in Colorado!

Michael: Ah thanks Dwight. *takes one of them and eats it* mmm.... Wait this is oysters?

Dwight: No it's not!! It's bull testicales!! I cut them fresh this morning!

Michael: *gags* Oh god! That's just sick!!

Dwight: I'm the sick one?? What about you!! You didn't even recommend me to become manager!

Michael: Dwight it's not my job to give!!

Dwight: *sighs* ......

Michael: Hey Dwight, I heard they have bears in the Rockies.

Dwight: Oh yeah? Where did you ear that? The Most Obvious Facts Radio Network?

Michael: I'm thinking of carrying a salami in my pocket to feed the bears.

Dwight: *scoffs* Yeah that'll be a great idea right after you thought life would be better without legs.

Michael: eh?

Dwight: Bears can smell a salami miles away! You, Michael, are a salami to a bear!! *takes a fried bull testicle and eats it*

Michael: oh..... How about a pepperoni?

Dwight: EVERY type of meat you can imagine!

Michael: ok then....