Perfection

"Ouch! I'm not feeling good and you just ripped the curtains in my room right open." My speaking only worsened my head ache. "Babe, your not dying your just hungover cause you apparently decided to get black out drunk with Luke. Take these it will help with your head ache." Mary reached out her hand to give me the pills. "Thanks for coming over baby girl." "I'm glad you asked me to come over. I know plenty on how to get over hangovers."

I slowly get up and make my way over to my dresser. I grabbed my wallet and pocket knife as I put them in my back pocket as I prepare myself mentally for the day. It's a beautiful day out. the clouds are dispersed through out the sky, the suns light illuminating the far reaches of my sight. I feel so lucky to be able to spend this day Mary. Even if I've got the worst hangover in the world.

"I feel like we need blueberry oatmeal in our lives right now. What do you think?" "I think we do, so long as we chop up some strawberries to throw in." Her voice as playful as mine. God she's beautiful. The way her eyes light up, how soft her lips are, and the way she the sun hits her at just the right angle. I lay my hand against her waist as I guide her face close enough to kiss with the other hand. As I back away I lightly bite her lower lip. "Geez Paul, you sure know how to leave a girl breathless." Her breathing heavier as she speaks.

As we make our way down stairs and into the kitchen the light hits my eyes and the pain strikes my head. "Come one you poor dope, let's get breakfast made." Mary takes no prisoners. As I heat up the oatmeal on the stovetop as Mary chops us the strawberries and throws them along with blueberries into the pot to cook into the oatmeal. As the oatmeal gets done we get our bowls filled and pour each of ourselves a glass of good old orange juice.

We got done eating and of course I cleaned up after us and we head out the door heading out to hang with Luke. We all agreed upon our towns waterpark. As we get into the park we set out to do everything that they have to offer for fun. Luke and I know this place enough to know the lay of the land by heart.

By the end of our time there the sun was setting, and we were worn out. I took Mary home and as we pulled up into her driveway Mary has me park and turn off the car. She climbs over into my lap as proceeds to kiss me. I return the kiss with every bit of passion in my body. Soon enough I feel her grinding up against me as we are kissing. I can't find the will to stop and in the heat of the moment I feel my fingers glide up her spine as my hand goes under her shirt. I trace every curve of her body with my mouth leaving several light bite marks. Her mouth drops in amazement and pleasure. When all was said and done and she went inside I just sat there, smile on my face. I was thinking about how perfect everything was today. I mean Mary is always perfect but the day was as well.