Succsess

I could feel my blood pump through me as if my heart would pop out of my chest. Her eyes glowing with tears starting to form. Her lips ruby red with her in a white silk dress made her truly my angel. It felt like forever before she spoke. "I'm in love with you Paul, I'd love to share a home with you." "I was hoping you'd finally say that. I just was waiting for you to catch up to me." We both chuckle, and then we kiss. We quickly blushed when our friends stared and cheered.

"Man, I glad to be the third wheel in this relationship!" His voice filled with mischief as I embrace him. Luke is truly the man I'd ask to stand as my best man one day. Just as exit the hug Mary lightly punched his shoulder, playfully. Luke steals a hug from her and grabs me for a walk before we come back to the party.

"Your plan was a success! You must be on cloud nine man." "yeah man, I'm obviously nervous about moving into my first residence on my own. I guess that's why I have you and Mary!" My voice filled with pride. "Man you had a treasure hunt using all of your spots around town that all led to the new place. I had everyone say something to you on a video where you can possibly use for other goals. and then lined up to invite Mary to her new house. which lucky for you we also got on tape, thanks to yours truly."

We drank some fireball from my flask before we went inside. Mary walked up on me and took the remaining contents of the flask from my pocket. She without any sign of acknowledgement, walked outside with one of her friends. I hate for her to go but I love to watch her walk away.

In the time after she went to drink I went over and sat down with the dudes in the basement and we smoke a blunt. It was Luke, Lot, Matthew, Able, and I smoking. That was untill Mary and her girls came in. We decided to roll two blunts for good measure.

I personally contacted all of Mary's friends for this evening. I was beginning to get to know a few of them, Like Delilah for instance. Delilah is about 5'4ft tall, she has red hair, and green eyes. She wears clothes that she designs herself. They are pretty good for designs of someone not getting paid for it. I pointed out that she could start a small business and grow from that. She laughed and then thanked me.

There is Naomi as well. She was a military brat. She had dyed black hair, and kinda reminds me of the campaign posters in world war two. knows how to build a car from spare parts. She is about 5'7ft tall with blue eyes.

Tamar Is the last one I actually got to know from all the planning. She is Mary's best friend. She has dirty blond hair that was always up in a bun. Her eyes are blue with green specks. Luke comments on he hour glass figure every time he talked to me about her prior to my meeting her. She was the smallest of the bunch, at 4'11ft tall. I saw all the guys stare at her like they were ready to introduce themselves to her if you get what I mean.

I don't understand how my friends are like that. I have to believe that a persons worth is not dependent upon what form they take. Perhaps it is because of my own mind and how I see myself in the mirror. I just keep feeling like something is missing.