Plans in the making

Our life and minds can be added up to chemical reactions and electrical impulses. Perhaps that is why our love feels electric. When just a simple touch can generate a whole city block, the way it crawls up your spine and forces you to act without thought. I'm stating to understand what power love has over my choices. It's like I am surround by light and dazed with warmth. I do everything just so i can get back to her. I've been saving up for awhile now.

I wanted to do something new. I've began talking to Luke about renting a place. I scoped it out. It was great. You open up and there's a large room with two doors to your right. The first door is to a closet while the other is a medium bedroom with two built in dressers next to eachother. If you go past the two doors you end up at a door way to a door to a large basement with it's own bathroom. Next to that is a doorway that opens up to a small kitchen with your usual oven, two parted sink, and a large fridge that almost seems bigger than it is.

Before we officially pick this place I want to talk to Mary. I want this to be at least a place that Mary likes. I want to take the basement and use all that space as my room. It is big enough to set up an office area along with a large couch and two recliners.

I am planning on asking her to move in with me. I just want to make it extra special. I have so much I want to do with her. I know that some day I'm going to make her my wife. Don't get me wrong we are so not ready for that and I'm patient and can wait as long as it takes to get there.

How will I ask? It has to be special and I want our friends there to help in one way or another. Perfection is in the many details I have yet to figure out. I have time and as long as she likes the place we are looking at then I can get it with Luke and ask her in the first couple weeks. I'll take it to the boys for their opinions and see if they can't inspire me.

All I know is that Its gonna be an adventure of a month...