Heaven

The morning after Luke came over Mary came by. "Hope the place was easy to find?" "I made one wrong turn, but other than that its was a piece of cake handsome!" She made me blush more than I care to admit. She looked stunning in this light pink sun dress and these brown leather boots that went up to about her knees.

"You look gorgeous Mary!" Her eyes lit up at the statement. "Thanks!" She spoke as she leaned in and kissed my cheek. When she began to pull away, I pulled her back to me with my hand on the small of her back. "Be careful Paul. You might just get more than you can handle!" I laughed and kissed her ever so gently as if not to brake her.

As we walked through the threshold of my humble abode she grabbed my hand. She clung to it like it was all she ever wanted. It made me feel strong, and like I could conquer the world. I guided her to my room. She took every opportunity to see what childhood pictures laid upon the walls along the way. Her smile lit up every time we came across each picture of me as a kid.

When we got to my room we laid in my bed. Her head against my chest as we talked about our aspirations. We both want our own family and are patiently waiting for the right time for such a thing. We both stray away from making it about us. We just started dating and we were neither ready for that kind of talk, nor in a rush for it either.

I used my phone to play some of my favorite classic rock. She laughed at me when I sang to the songs. Just looking at her makes me crave her touch. It was like every molecule of myself become magnetized to her. I guess she felt the same, cause the next moment she climbed on top of me and started kissing me. Our bodies vibrating by the electricity of our kiss. I sat up as I kissed her back with all the passion in the world.

We didn't go further than kissing, but something about it was more satisfying than sex. At least sex as I remembered it. She ran her fingers through my hair which drove me crazy. It was hard for me not to go further than we did, but it was the only choice. Anything more and I could screw it up. I wasn't gonna take that chance.

After our little make out session I took her to the living room and we curled up on the couch watching movies. It felt nice being able to hold her in my arms and just forget. Forget everything else that came before her. For get the never ending cycle of worries. I just felt like this (her here with me) was the closest thing to heaven anyone could get to.