Chapter 17

-1 month later- 

Sara's POV: 

Me and Brad haven't spoken for a month, I haven't seen him for a month actually, I haven't really bothered but the night I left the club, I curled up in a ball on the sofa wrapped in a grey blanket crying, but I've got over it now, I'm still in touch with the rest of the band and James has apologised he even thought about leaving at one point, he felt terrible, R5 went back to America with Natalie, her and Riker have moved into a nice little house, they put the pictures all over twitter it is a really nice house.

Brad's POV: 

After not speaking with her for a month I was starting to feel the urge to text her or something, James feels awful and kept saying he'll leave if I was so annoyed at him, but he's the reason that the band exists so I could never hold a grudge he was one of my best friends. Its been really lonely here now Natalie is gone, another spare room in the house. Great.

Charlotte's POV: 

Me and Tristan where both taking time out to spend time with both Brad and Sara, because they wouldn't sit in the same room together withou trying to slaughter each other, Sara said that I didn't need to come being in my current situation, she spent most of her time in the house curled up in front of the TV, and although she said she was okay, I didn't believe her.

Tristan's POV: 

Brad was terrible, he was having serious separation issues, James felt dredful he couldn't look Brad straight in the face without having a look of guilt on his face. Then I had a phone call from Charlotte saying her and Sara where at the hospital, I was at Brad's and had no car because Charlotte had dropped me off. 'Brad can you take me to the hospital', I said worriedly, 'why what's wrong', he said sitting up, 'Charlotte's in the hospital', I said tryng to hurry him up, 'well I'll take you', he said standing up, 'what's wrong with her', he said putting his leather jacket on, 'I dunno, she just said she was in the hospital', I said following Brad out of the house, 'lets be quick then', he locked up and ran to the car.

-At the hospital- 

(Tristan's POV, continued) 

When we got there we hurried to the desk to find out where Charlotte and Sara where, I hadn't told Brad that Sara was here, we made our way to where Charlotte was, we looked into the room and saw Sara stood at the side of her bed, 'come on', I said just before opening the door, 'you knew she was here', Brad stopped me before I could open the door, 'no of course not', I said sarcastically before opening the door and pushing Brad inside, 'Hey Tris you finally got here', Sara said smiling, 'Hey Charlotte, how are you', Brad said walking over to Charlotte's bedside, Sara just huffed, 'just a bit sore', Charlotte smiled at us, we all then stood except Charlotte who was sat; in awkward silence, 'guys you can go now', I said to Sara and Brad 'but you'll need a car to get home', Brad smiled at us, 'then go in your car with Sara and leave us Sara's', I said smiling, 'Haha no', Sara said putting on her serious face, 'well then we can't get home then simple', Charlotte said shrugging, Sara then looked at Brad in a 'you cannot be serious' kind of way, 'fine', she said huffing in defeat, 'come on then', Brad huffed at her and turned around and as Brad turned around Sara stuck her middle finger up at him, 'Sara be nice', I said jokingly, she then stuck her middle finger up at me and smiled, when they left Charlotte smiled at me, 'mission accomplished', she said cheekily, 'they'll be shagging in no time', I replied, 'Yup', Charlotte giggled immaturely.

Sara's POV:

I followed Brad out of the hospital as he held the door open for me, I just walked with my arms crossed behind him, I opened the car door and got in as soon as I hit the seat I looked out of the window. Brad started up the car and for the first 5 minutes we sat in complete silence, 'can we please just forget what happened please', Brad said as he stopped at a red light, 'what', I said in disagreement, 'please Sara can we just forget this ever happened', Brad begged starting the car again, 'oh your finally capable of that are you', I said smugly, 'please Sara', he said pulling up in front of his house, 'come in for a bit', he smiled at me, 'fine', I gave in, I didn't want to be sat here all night, 'good', he said as we both got out of the car and made our way to the front door, he held the door open for me and I walked in, I saw the lucky one on the table, 'when did you watch the lucky one', I.laughed, 'o-oh it w-wasn't me it was Natalie', he panicked, 'but she's been gone for a month', I smiled cheekily at him, 'okay then fuck you', he said and we both laughed, Brad then sat on the sofa and patted next to him, 'come and sit next to Bradley', he said in a silly kids voice, I then hesitated, walked over and sat down, 'do you remember when we made out on this couch', Brad said smiling, 'Yup', I nodded awkwardly, then we both quickly started making out on the couch, he lay me on my back and pulled me underneath him, forcing his tounge in my mouth at the same time.

R-RATED MATURE BIT BE WARNED!!!!

The next thing I knew our clothes where on the floor and I had my legs wrapped around Brad's waist as he kissed my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my neck, he moved his hand from off my boob and moved it down my body, he kissed my lips as he pushed one of his fingers in my entrance, I moaned against his lips and he smiled, he smiled as he pulled away and continued to pump his fingers in and out quickly, 'f-fuck', I arched my back as I moaned and I flopped helplessly back onto the couch, he then kissed me as he entered another finger, 'B-Brad', I moaned out as he moved from my lips and began kissing my clit, he then replaced his fingers with his tounge, he reached up and massaged my boob with one hand, 'fuck', I screamed out as I reached my high and Brad smirked up at me as he licked up my juices.

It was his turn and I knelt between his legs, I took his dick in my hands before putting it in my mouth, soon enough his hands where tangled in my blonde hair making me deep throat him, 'fuck', he moaned, 'don't worry I f-forgotten e-everything', he said through the moaning and groaning, then I stopped, 'Brad I've got your dick in my mouth and your bringing that up', I said looking at him concerned, 'oh sorry don't bite my dick off', he said worriedly, I then smiled and returned to what I was doing.

I was lying on the couch as Brad positioned his dick at my entrance, he then slowly slid in, and began slowly moving back and forth, 'B-Brad f-f-faster', I said breathing heavily, he obeyed the command and he started to pick up the pace, 'fuck, fuck, fuck', I said as my high was nearing, then as we both reached our highs at the same time we screamed out each others names and then his thrusts became sloppy and he breathed out heavily, finally pulling out and laying on me, he kissed my lips as he panted, I could feel both of our hearts racing, 'I fucking love you', Brad said berrying his head into my neck, 'I know', I smiled at him as he looked up at me in sarcastic thanks, I then kissed his forehead and brushed his hair back off his face with my hands, 'I love you too'.