Chapter 29

(Outfit's for wedding in external link)

Sara's POV:

It was the day of the wedding and I was at the house having help from Charlotte getting ready, "I can't believe you're getting married" Charlotte beamed, "I know neither can I" I smiled, "and you get to finally shag Brad it must have been hard for you" Charlotte pouted, "no it wasn't actually" I shrugged, "you shagged didn't you" she looked at me disappointed, "no of course not" I tried to stop smiling, "well Ross is helping Brad get ready so I'll get Rydel in here, I need to go and pick Emily up from my mum's" Charlotte said putting the mascara down, "and I'm sorry if she screams the whole way through the wedding" Charlotte smiled, "I'm sure she'll be fine anyway isn't your mum coming" I asked, "yeah but I said I'd pick Emily up so she had time to get ready" Charlotte huffed, "well yeah but when are you getting changed?" I giggled, "oh I'm giving Emily to Tris he said he'll be ready so then I'll come back here as quick as I can and get ready" Charlotte said trotting out soon replaced by Rydel, "wow you look really pretty" Rydel huffed and smiled, "thanks" I giggled slightly, "you're nearly done anyways, just here" she said grabbing a wipe and wiping under my eye, "there wow you're so lucky" Rydel huffed and smiled at me, "I'm sure you'll be in the same position as me soon, speaking of which how are things between you and El'" I smiled, "oh Mr Ratliff yeah they're great actually, he's such a nice guy" Rydel smiled, "well he's very lucky" I smiled.

We arrived at the church place, "wow its huge" Charlotte said looking out of the car window, "yeah well Brad sorted the venue and stuff out I sorted everything else" I looked at her, "well he's gotta keen eye" Charlotte praised him, Then Tristan walked to the car door, "My ladies" Tristan smiled taking Charlotte's hand helping her out, and then helping me out, "gawwddammitttt giiiirrlllll you look hooooot" Tristan looked me up and down, "its not the first time" I smiled at him, "has my mum got Emily" Charlotte asked Tristan, "um... yeah well, I gave her to her" he smiled nervously, "she better have her" Charlotte grunted, "I'm sure she does" Tristan reassured her, "you ready" Ross walked over to me and smiled, "As I'll ever be" I smiled.

Over the last month I had decided that Ross was going to give me away, as I had no family to do so, and Ross was the closest friend that I had, so as we walked in to the church I looked round the corner and saw Brad looking just as nervous as I was, but as he looked up a grin appeared on his face, Tris and Charlotte where already down there and obviously Emily was with Charlotte's mum, but all I could think was I needed to pee, I was desperate for the toilet, "Ross" I whispered "yeah what's up" he whispered back, "I need to pee" with that Ross almost burst out laughing but restrained himself, as we reached the end of the isle Ross stood to one side still almost wetting himself, "lets begin" the vicar announced, I was smiling at the fact Ross wanted to laugh, "what's with Ross" Brad whispered smiling, "I told him I needed to pee" again with that Brad almost burst out laughing.

At the end of the service it was the usual "you may kiss the bride" from the vicar, Brad kissed me hard and then looked me in the eyes, "I thought he said kiss not eat" I smiled at him as he giggled, "yeah but he also nearly called you Shelley" Brad giggled, "true" I said kissing him again, "Naww they love each other" Ross said happily, "well no shit" Tristan smiled at him, "excuse me no swearing in the church" The vicar told Tristan off and me and Brad were almost weeing, we then turned around and walked out arms linked, "and can I ask where the hell did Con get that tuxedo from its awesome" Sara said as we walked out.

Note- Right this is probably going to be like the second to last chapter so please enjoy it while it lasts xxxxxxxxxxxx luvs u guys x

Sara xx