Chapter 24

Brad's POV:

I drove to the hospital and rung Tristan and the others to tell them what had happened, they said they'd come as soon as possible.

About half an hour later Tristan and the others arrived, I was still crying from the news the doctor had given me, they told me that she had gone into a coma and there was nothing more they could do but wait and see if she lived or died.

'How bad is she'. Tristan asked worriedly.

'She's..... Gone into a coma and we've lost the baby', I said crying more.

'What she was pregnant since when', Tristan asked.

'She was, and I don't know she never told me but I've lost two things now'. I said wiping my tears away.

'No brad you've not lost her, not yet, Sara is strong she'll pull through', James smiled at me, he was so calm and sure.

Charlotte was crying and next to her and Tristan was Laura who was popping her bubblegum with not a care in the world, she was smiling sympathetically at me.

'Well I'm sure she'll be fine brad', she said walking closer to me, I took a step back and scowled at her.

'I can't believe you, ITS YOUR FAULT SHE FUCKED OFF, YOU KNEW I WAS TAKEN, YOU KNEW, I WAS HAPPY, WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US WAS FORGOTTEN, SO PISS OFF LAURA DONT TRY AND BE ALL SYMPATHETIC NOW', I yelled at her, I was still crying I was furious I didn't want to see Laura now, the bitch how dare she.

'Fine, I'll go, tris Charlotte I'm gunna get in the car and wait for you', she said flicking her head round and walking off with charlottes car key's.

'Dont worry brad we're here for you no matter what the outcome', Charlotte said hugging me, 'thank you Charlotte', I said as she hugged me.

-1 month later-

Sara still hasn't woken up, the doctors are staring to say that she'll give up soon, Laura went back to America, James finally asked Rebecca out and she said yes, Connor had a secret girlfriend that know one knew about called Tia, so that's it, all the other band members are happy, I went to the red carpet thingy alone, the others all had someone and my twitter was filled with tweets that's said things like; 'where was Sara Bradley is it over can I move in with you now', 'ding dong that sluts gone, now it's my turn', everyone of them making me cry, Sara was being hated on, they all called her a slut and a slag, fans never called Charlotte that, and when James and Rebecca told the news about them, everyone loved her, and Tia the same, it was something about Sara because she'd been with Ross as well, they all hated her, well apart from the odd one or two who thought she was brilliant.

I was lay on the sofa crying, lay with my head on a pillow, when there was a knock at the door, I stood up and walked up to it wiping my tears away, I open the door to see a girl stood there she was about 11 'hello are you Bradley Simpson', she asked flicking her brunette hair out of her face, 'u-umm.... Yeah', I said confused, 'oh great.... Jessie this is it', she shouted to her friend, I think, then a blonde girl stepped out she had bright blue eyes was about 12 and had her hair plaited to one side, she was shy and very beautiful, 'hello, um... Here', she said walking up to me shyly and giving me a card, 'thanks, do you wanna come in for a bit, I mean like I dunno', I smiled at them opening the card, 'um... Y-yeah s-sure', she smiled at me, and I stood to one side letting her and her friend in, I looked at the card, it was a card that was homemade that said 'from Jessie and Daisy, we hope Sara gets well soon by the way we love you', I smiled at them and close d the door and put the card on the mantle piece, 'thanks girls I love it', I smiled at them as Jessie sat awkwardly next to her friend on the sofa, 'so the card said you love us what's your favourite song you've heard', I said sitting across from them, 'well mines Last night and hers is Somebody to you', the brunette named Daisy said pointing to her friend, 'well I'm not busy at the moment so if you want we could do a bit of a sing a long, I'll just get my guitar', I said getting up from the sofa and walking into the study, I walked back in with my guitar, and tuned it before looking at them, 'join in if you want', I smiled at them before beginning Last night.

They joined in with both Last night and Somebody to you, then they left, I autographed a mini piece of paper for both of them and hugged them before they left. It's been a while since I'd had quite so much fun, I mean having kids in my house sounds a little weird but they enjoyed them self and I did to actually, I just wish Sara was here to enjoy these moments with me.

And then I got a phone call.

From the hospital.