Chapter 6

Brad's POV: 

We both returned to my house tears in our eyes and shaky, I felt like someone had just taken my life and put it in a cement mixer, its weird to say but its true, my family was gone, my sister remained in hospital badly injured and on the verge of death, I was left alone, all I had now where my friends, I would hold on to them and never let go. I found it hard to come to terms with, the band where doing a concert in two weeks with R5 as the opening act, we had to go and meet them tomorrow, I actually knew the band very well me and Ross where good friends it would be nice to see him again, I had to sing one of R5's songs as well, I was dreading it, there was one song that could just make me break down in tears, I didn't need that.

Sara's POV: 

Me and Brad sat on each end of his sofa, we had both gone through something of an ordeal, he more than me obviously, seeing his parents there just reminded me of my parents and my brother, he started talking about his concert in two weeks and how R5 where coming from America to perform with them, I had always liked them it would be a treat to see them live as I was going everything was already set, me and Brad would keep looking at each other, I accidentally giving him the evils, I may have done his this favour, but I was just being nice, I still hate him, every time I see his face I just think about everything he did to me, the fact we had sex just last night meant nothing to me it was hate sex that's all.

Brad's POV: 

I felt week, I looked around the room, we where sat in silence, Sara still looked upset she still had the odd tear that would fall from her eye, I wanted to take my mind off everything all this shit that's going on in my life I could do with what happened last night, just to take my mind off things, Sara was looking about, damn she's gorgeous, I stood up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a packet of haribo tangfastics, 'lets do something to take our minds off things', I smiled at her, 'like what', she looked at me flopping her arms at her side, 'see how long we can hold the haribo's in our mouth for without chewing them our spitting them out', I smiled holding the bag of Haribo's out, 'okay that sounds fun', she said smiling and standing up from the couch, I sat on one end of the white rug and Sara sat on the other, 'right', I said opening the packet and looking at Sara with my competition face, she just raised her eyebrows at me, 'Haribo contest number one, take your sweet', I said putting the packet on the floor and taking one out, then Sara did and we both looked at each other, '3-2-1 go', I said as we put the sweets in our mouth, shit this was sour, Sara smiled at me as I pulled the funniest faces, why was this not affecting her, I-WANNA-CHEW-IT, I said before finally giving in and chewing it and swallowing it, Sara laughed as she swallowed the sweet. We did the same thing for the rest of the packet, every so often touching hands slightly and me going slightly red, both of us pulling the stupidest faces as we tried to endure the sour sweets, then we reached the bottom of the packet, there was one sweet left, we both looked at each other, Sara giving me and evil 'that's mine' face, we both quickly grabbed, me missing completely, Sara ran off with the packet, 'give that here', I said giggling as we both ran up the stairs, I grabbed her and tripped her up, she rolled over laughing, grabbing the sweet out of the bag and putting it in her mouth, I held her down to the floor and growled at her jokingly, she continued to giggle whilst chewing on the sweet, then she swallowed and looked at me seriously, I stepped off her and helped her up, I stared into her eyes, I lent in pressing a soft kiss against her lips, she stepped back and looked away, 'no I can't', she said trying not to look at me, I attempted to keep the ye contact, 'why not', I said looking for a reasonable answer, 'because Brad I just can't, I can't look at you like that', she said sitting on the stairs, 'I've changed Sara I really have', I tried to convince her, 'I don't see that you have I only see you for the dick head you where in high school', she said looking at me, 'I'll show you that I'm all grown up', I said as I pressed another kiss against her lips, this time she didn't back off, she kissed me back letting out little moans, she went to stand up, I followed her up with my lips to hers, she slid along the wall so we where not on the stairs, she pulled away for a split second to catch her breath, I kissed her again then began to move down kissing her jawline and her neck, she let out a little moan, 'Brad don't' she said with her eyes closed, I ignored her and moved back up to her lips, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms round my neck as she had done the previous night, I moved my hands down and put them under her black vest top and began to take it off, I threw it to the floor and kissed her deeply.

-End of POV's- 

Brad then kissed Sara deeply, she moans in his mouth as he pulled her closer, she then puts her warm hands under his shirt and lifts it over his head throwing it on to the ground, Brad sucks on her neck leaving a very noticeable hickey there, he grinds his clothed dick against her hips, he removes her bra and squeezes her boobs roughly and kisses her again,she begins to pull his pants down biting her lip and smiling as she does so, then she removes his boxers letting his dick be free, she kneels down and takes it in her mouth and starts blowing him, Brad tangles his fingers in her blonde hair as she sucks him, after 5 minutes Brad is panting heavily, 'I'm gonna cum', he breathes out as he releases in her mouth, she stands up to meet him again and he stands there for a minute calming his breathing, then he looks at Sara and pulls her joggers down and he pulls her underwear down, Brad comes back up and kisses her, Brad brings his hand down and teases her with his fingers, before sliding one into her, Sara moans as she feels it enter her, he adds a second finger and starts scissoring her slowly, she moans biting her lip, he then removes his fingers and he pushes her violently to his room. He shoves her onto the bed and violently kisses her, she bites his bottom lip and glares at Brad with hatred, he then grinds his dick over her pussy teasingly, then he enters her, Sara moans in pleasure as Brad begins to thrust himself against her quickening the pace,they both moan loudly as they reach their high, she feels his cum fill her as she moans out loudly, Brad pulls out of her and falls down next to her as they both pant, Brad then gets up as does Sara as she gets on her hands and knees on the bed, Brad re-enters her moaning slightly, starting off slow and quickening the pace, he grabs her hair and tugs on it as he fucks her harder, one hand is tangled in her hair and the other one on her waist, they both moan as they reach their high again, a loud moan comes from them both as their high is reached, Brad pulls out of her and removes his hand from her hair, he lies down beside her, Sara kisses him and flops down next to him panting heavily, 'is that better', Brad asks her trying to catch his breath, 'I don't know', Sara said also catching her breath, 'we'll just have to see', she said standing up and going to wash herself off.