Chapter 27

Sara's POV:

Me, Charlotte, Tia, Rebecca and Brad's sister Natalie where in the wedding dress shop trying on our dresses.

"So are you excited" Rebecca said looking at me in the mirror, "yeah of course I am" I smiled at her nervously, "Right girls I need to pee who's coming" Natalie looked at us, "I'll come" Tia perked up, "yeah sure I will why not" Rebecca said walking after them.

"Sara are you sure you're excited as you say you are, because you don't look it" Charlotte said looking up at me as I stood on the podium, "I can't lie to you Charlotte" I looked down at her, "then what is it?" she asked helping me down,

"I don't feel good about marrying him, I feel as though I'm doing it just so I can say Bradley Simpson from the Vamps is my husband, I thought I loved him, but now I'm having second thoughts, I still don't think I can trust him, I don't trust him when he says he loves me, because when I look into his eyes, I think of how humiliated I was back in high school and then I see, it was his fault, I just don't know what to do anymore, although I'm getting married and have the best of friends I feel more alone than ever"

I finished with my eyes cloudy, "look Sara, I can't force you to believe anything, you've always been stubborn that way, but Brad loves you, he loves you more than words can express" Charlotte said placing her hands on my shoulders, "How do you know that" I asked as one tear fell from my eye, "Because I witnessed him say... Will you do me the honours of becoming my wife, there are no stronger words than those of a proposal, he wants to spend the rest of his life with you, not anyone else but you" Charlotte said pulling out a packet of tissues from her pocket and handing me them, she smiled as I wiped my eyes, "you're right, you always are, I don't know what I'm saying" I smiled at her, "come on we need to find you a wedding dress, another advantage of marrying a famous person is, you get to choose the nicest and most expensive dress in the shop" Charlotte said taking my hand and pulling me over to the dressing rooms.

Brad's POV:

We where in the suit shop, I can't exactly remember the name of it, but I had decided that Tris, James and Connor where gonna be up there with me when I get married, I couldn't see any of them left out, "Brad, Brad please can I wear this" Tristan said walking out in some sort of Dracula tuxedo, "No Tristan you cannot come as Dracula to my wedding" I laughed but with the serious face, "Fine but that means Connor can't wear the blue cowboy one and James can't wear the pink one" Tristan complained, "No they can't anyway if Sara had any pink involved she would flip, she hates pink, so go and change into something more weddingy" I said shooing him away.

I looked into the big glass mirror at myself, "well Simpson its a good job you didn't grow anymore" I huffed loudly whispering to myself, "How about this one" James walked out wearing a tuxedo that was half white a half black as in the pants where black, "um... to be honest that would look better on Connor no offense like" I smiled at him, "well that's no problem Connor's wearing the same one" James pointed to Connor who walked out wearing the same look, he was just shorter, "Brad the tuxedo I wanna wear, well the pants are too short and the arms are too long" Tristan walked out, and everyone burst into a fit of laughter, "oh fucking hell tris take that off" I said through the laughing, "oh fine" Tristan said slouching and walking off, "James you take that one off and find a different one but Connor you can wear that, it looks sexy" I smiled at him, "I thought that" Connor smiled walking back to the changing rooms with James.