Chapter 9

Sara's POV: 

I was getting ready to go out for tonight, I decided not to get really dressed up and keep it simple, red short shorts, tan tights, black vest top and my red converse, I straightened my hair and put a red headband decorated with a bow in my hair and looked at myself in the mirror before putting my make-up on and looking at myself in the mirror again, then I heard a knock at the door, I quickly looked at myself again and then ran downstairs, I opened the door to see Ross stood there looking dashing in his white dress shirt which the top buttons of it where left open to expose some of his chest, 'are you ready', he smiled, 'yup', I said smiling back at him and walking out of the door locking it behind me, he held my hand as we walked to the car, he opened the door for me to get in and waited as I got comfortable before shutting the door and walking to his side of the car and getting in, 'so you know where we are going', I asked him, 'I think so', he smiled at me slightly confused, 'don't worry I'll direct you', I giggled as he set off and pulled his tongue out at me.

When we arrived and walked in the loud music rattled in your ears, we met up with the rest of the gang who greeted us with a smile, 'you look great', Rydel complimented as she always did, 'thanks so do you', I replied smiling at her she always looked great she was so pretty, made me jealous actually, Ross wrapped his arm around my waist as he dragged me to the bar, he could drink legally in this country so he said he'd just have one, he didn't want to be naughty, he had told me on the way here, he got himself and me a beer, I didn't like anything else other than the beer, coke and lemonade, I walked off from Ross and greeted Charlotte who I had just spotted walking out of the bathroom her eyes where slightly puffy and red she looked like she had been crying, I said hi and placed my hand on her shoulder, 'what wrong', I said trying to make eye contact, 'I have to tell you something, you have to promise not to tell anyone', she said her voice shaky and worried, 'anything you want tell me', I said trying to comfort her, she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside where it was dark but you could see because of the streetlights and the lights on and in the building, she sat me down on the bench and looked down at her hands, 'Charlotte what is it', I asked my head tilted with a worried expression on my face, 'well you see its kind of hard to tell you, you might not understand', she said twiddling her thumbs and still avoiding eye contact with me, 'Charlotte I'm not a mind reader your gonna have to tell me', I smiled at her, 'well, I-I'm, I'm pregnant', she looked up at me, 'I didn't know who to trust I'm just scared', she looked at me worried, 'hey Charlotte, you'll be fine have you told tris', I said placing my hand on her shoulder, 'no I didn't know when the right moment was', when she said this Tristan walked out and huffed, 'there you are, I've been looking all over for you', he said smiling and walking over, 'I think you should tell him now', I said standing up and looking at Tristan, she nodded her head and I walked away, 'she has something to tell you', I whispered to Tristan as I walked away, I stood by the door and watched the conversation I saw him hug her, I knew he'd be fine about it, I always did think he was perfect for her. I was pulled inside by Ross who looked at me smiling, 'hey where you been', he said hugging me, 'just talking to Charlotte why', I smiled at the happy Ross, 'come on lets dance', he said dragging me over to the packed dance floor and laughing for no apparent reason god he was mad.

Brad's POV: 

I was sat at the bar with a drink in my hand, James came and sat next to me smiling, 'come and dance Brad', he said playfully slapping me on the shoulder, 'no I don't feel like it', I said trying to break a smile to him, 'come on Brad please', he begged whilst poking my arm, 'fine', I said walking over to the packed dance floor and started to jig about with James and Connor, I mean Connor couldn't drink yet he was a year to young but he was still crazy when he had, had a drink of something fizzy or even eaten something fizzy, he was dancing like a fool and twerking against James, who yes had, had a little drink but was still a little tipsy. After about 10 minutes of crazy dancing, I walked back over to the bar feeling happy and refreshed, I grabbed another beer and started drinking that, I looked around the room at the sober and the drunk out of their minds, I giggled to myself, when I scanned the room a second time I saw on the far wall, Ross and Sara making out, she was sat on the round table as he was kissing her and caressing her legs rubbing his hands up and down them as she tangled her fingers in his blonde hair, I felt all my happiness disappear. What the fuck is wrong with me can I not see my best friend kissing my former enemy, I turned back around and looked at the wooden counter, Tristan came and sat next to me and smiled, 'what's up', he said placing his hand on my shoulder, 'I don't know, you know when I said I don't have any feelings for Sara at all', I said trying to get the point across, 'yeah', he said looking at me suspiciously, 'well, I think I was wrong, I may have slight feelings for her', I tried to make him believe I only had slight feelings, he just raised his eyebrows at me, 'fine I have big feelings, I think I love her', I said burying my face in my arms, 'well, it doesn't matter now your to late, she's happy with Ross, you can't have her', he said as my eyes peeped out over my arms, 'I know I'm just pissed off, Ross is one of my best friends and she's the girl I love', I said lifting my head up, 'I understand how you feel, you just gotta pull through it', Tristan said standing up and patting my back, I smiled at him and just glanced back over to Sara and Ross who where now nose nuzzling and every so often kissing, looks like he's getting that ass tonight.