Chapter 7

Brad's POV:

I opened the door to see Tristan stood there with Charlotte, 'hey we got your text so we came as so as we could this morning', Tristan smiled, 'thanks come in', I said gesturing for them to come into my house, they sat down on the poof across from me, 'so how are you' Charlotte asked concerned, 'I don't know I'm obviously really upset about it, it'll never be the same again but I'm learning to get over it slowly', I said smiling slightly, 'well I'm glad to hear that', Tristan said with a smile on his face, 'well now you just need to get over-', he cut off as Sara appeared from upstairs, Charlotte and Tristan looked at us both we stood there awkwardly for a second, 'I'm gonna go', she said pointing to the door, 'see ya Brad', she said as she left, 'see ya', I smiled happily, finally she was being nice to me, we had agreed to be friends and see how it goes before anything happens, Charlotte and Tristan both stared at me once she had left, we sat there in silence for a minute, 'you had sex again didn't you', Tristan asked, 'yeah', I said immediately after, 'I thought I told you to get over her', he said in a disappointed way, 'I am over her we're just friends', I said telling him the absolute truth, 'friends who have sex', Tristan pointed out, 'oh my god your the next friends with benefits', Charlotte smiled, 'that's not good Charlotte', Tristan looked at her, 'why not', she smiled at him, 'because-', 'hey we're just friends there's no attachments no feelings just sex, we're quite happy', I smiled at them, 'yes but what if one day she is no longer single, you won't be having sex then', Tristan pointed out, 'like I said there are no attachments so therefore if one of us is seeing someone we stop quite simple Tristan', I said looking at him, he scowled at me, 'fine if that's your plan I'm not bothered what you do or who you do', he said with Charlotte chuckling beside him, 'shut up'. he smiled at her as she laughed harder, I was in an odd state in life.

Sara's POV: 

We where going to meet R5, I was really excited, we all climbed into one car 6 of us in one car was a bit cramped but lets just be thankful the car is wide and the middle seat belt goes over two people, Charlotte drove with Tristan in the passengers seat next to her then there was me, Brad, Connor and James in the back, Connor and Brad where stuck in the middle with me and James at either side of them, they where fidgeting about and wouldn't keep still, they where making us laugh except for Charlotte who thought it was very annoying. When we arrived Charlotte parked the car and we all got out, Brad and Connor where walking together like they had been stuck like that it was hilarious, we walked into the building to see R5 waiting for us well them we just came because they invited us, me and Charlotte hung back slightly as in not to interrupt, they all greeted each other it's not their first time over here and they've met the Vamps and The Vamps have met them, so they're all pretty good friends, they all greeted again as we stood awkwardly in the back ground, 'this is Sara and Charlotte', Tristan said grabbing Charlotte's hand I still stood there I did not like awkward encounters, 'hey Charlotte', they all said as they shook hands, 'and this is Sara, Sara get here', Brad said pointing to the side of him, I walked towards him as he smiled at me I just scowled at him, 'hey Sara', they said all shaking my hand, 'come on we'll go and see what's going on', Rydel said gesturing for us to follow her, we saw the venue that they would perform at, it was huge, they where going to practice for two whole weeks as they need to learn a song that R5 had performed, they wouldn't say what the song was but I really wanted to know, Me and Charlotte watched them as they practiced, the manager telling them what to do, when they practiced the song that is R5's original they kicked me and Charlotte out and then brought us back in when it finished, when they took a break we went to the McDonald's across the road, all the time we where sat in there Ross was staring at me, I admit he's hot but come on I've just met the guy, I stood up to go to the toilet and when I came out of the toilet Ross was stood there waiting for me, 'hey Sara right', he smiled, 'yeah', I smiled back awkwardly, 'so are you doing anything tonight', he leaned on the wall, 'no I don't think I've got anything planned', I said thinking, 'do you wanna get something to eat', he shrugged his shoulders and smiled, 'yeah that'd be great', I smiled back at him, 'I'll pick you up from yours around 6', he smiled, 'yeah here, that's my number call me and I'll tell you where I live', I smiled whilst handing him my number, 'thanks', he smiled and I walked past him and out unaware that he was checking out my arse as I walked out back into the main room, I went and sat down with Charlotte, Tristan, James, Connor and Brad, I looked at the table R5 where sat at which wasn't far from here, I saw Ross sit down tell his brother Riker something and then high five him, I mean the whole band R5 where good looking, I even saw James turn round and start hitting on Rydel, they didn't see he was hitting on her but I did.

Brad's POV: 

when we finally arrived home I was tired and needed someone to talk to, so I rang Sara up, 'hey', she said happily, 'hey do you wanna come over for a bit just to chat', I said really hoping she would, 'I'm sorry I can't, I'm going out', I huffed why is she going out where is she going out, 'where are you going', I asked sadly, 'I don't actually know Ross is taking me out', she said confused, wait Ross was taking her out, one of my best friends was taking her out, it didn't matter right, it didn't mean anything, 'really oh I hope you have a good time', I said trying to be nice, 'thanks, anyway I gotta go' 'okay bye', I said sadly, 'bye', she replied cheerfully, I put the phone down on my table and waited a minute, I hope it didn't mean anything, it was just a friendly outing. I hope.