Chapter 16

Sara's POV:

I had, had a lot to drink and was feeling a little tipsy. Okay A LOT tipsy so I was drunk, then the DJ announced that because it was Connor's Birthday it was only right that Katy Perry Birthday was played and that everyone should dance to it, even Connor's parents so the dance floor was packed, me and Brad where at the front with R5 and Connor who was bladdered and he should be its his eighteenth its the rules. I hadn't seen James all night actually, Tristan was at the front of the dance floor dancing like an idiot all we could hear was 'and rain', from the front of the room, Charlotte was at the back of the room with Georgina talking and attempting to dance, when Birthday began to play Brad and Tristan took to doing their shimmey on the DJ stage and also twerking drunkly. It was about half way through the song and Tristan and Brad where still dancing and although people had left the dance floor it was still crowded and I was starting to sweat and get out of breath when I felt someones hands on my waist, I couldn't see Brad anymore so I was assuming it was him, so when I was pushed against the wall I just went with it and closed my eyes, I then felt lips crash against my own, but this kiss felt different, it didn't feel like a Brad kiss, 'look at these two making out in the corner', I heard the DJ announce through his microphone, when I pulled away, I didn't see Brad, I saw someone else, I hadn't seen him all night. It was James.

Brad's POV:

I just went to get a drink for me and Tristan and when I came back onto the stage I saw out of the corner of my eye, James and Sara making out against the wall, I just froze until they pulled apart from each other because of the announcement the DJ made and she looked up at me in a look of guilt, I turned on my heel and ran outside, I wiped away a fallen tear and stood still for a moment, 'Brad I'm sorry', I heard Sara's voice from behind me, 'I thought it was you', she said as I heard her walking closer to me, 'how could you not know it wasn't me', I said turning around to face her, 'I couldn't see you, I just thought', 'well you know what thought did', I said cutting her off, 'Brad I'm sorry it was an accident', she said letting a tear roll down her cheek, 'that's been your excuse your whole life Sara, I'm sorry this, I'm sorry that, its just not good enough anymore', I said letting another tear fall, 'I made one mistake Brad, I have never done anything else', she said as more tears rolled down her face, 'yeah and that mistake was one too many', I said yelling slightly, 'so I can't make one mistake I have to be perfect for Brad don't I', she said angrily at me but she still cried and her voice was shaky, 'YOU KISSED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS', I yelled at her and ran my hand through my hair, 'ONCE BRAD, AND NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWAY', she yelled back, 'yeah and how would I know that', I said lowering my voice and looking into her eyes, 'COS IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT', she yelled louder than anyone I knew and the tears on her face fell to the floor, 'actually you know what Brad, I'm just gonna go, but before I leave, just think who I left to be with you', She said before storming past me,I watched her as she wiped away her tears whilst walking away from the club. I walked back into the pub wiping away my tears, 'hey Brad you ok', Tristan said walking up to me smiling as did Ross about 30 seconds later, I looked Ross up and down before walking into the bathroom and looking in the full length mirror, I looked myself over and over before walking out, Ross was perfect, in every way and just look at me. I pulled my phone from my pants pocket to see I had no messages, I was hoping that she'd say something to me. Even if she did kiss one of my best friends.