Talon - Freedom (Kinda)

'PENNY!' I screamed at the top of my lungs for what's like, the seventeenth time after the interrogation. If my Uncle's not using the President for ransom, he's got something much more sinister cooking and I have to warn her!

A big guard walks up to my cell door and glares at me to quieten me down. I roll my eyes and glare back.

After a few minutes of a staring contest he's called away and another one comes up. I roll my eyes again as the new guard smiles at me.

They're always doing this though, pretending that they're my friends and then completely throwing me under the bus.

I sit on my bench, back to the door.

'Talon it's me!' The guard whispers. The voice is familiar, like crazy familiar.

There's a while of clogs turning in my head and everything finally clicks into place. I bolt from the bench and hug the guard - as best as I can with a wall of iron bars.

'Hey Tal.' The guard greets with a toothy grin. 'Oh my shit I've missed you Will.' I say, holding back tears. He jangles keys in his hands and my eyes widen.

'It's much easier with you on the other side.' He tells me, smirking. I smirk in reply and we fist bump through the bars.

He turns the key in the lock. 'Got one for my wrists?' I ask hopefully. He nods his head and I breathe a sigh of relief. He undoes my handcuffs whilst I look around nervously and signal for him to get on my back.

'Get on my back.' I command. 'What- no! I'm not getting on your back!' He replies indignantly. 'Get on my back!' I order, louder this time. He groans and jumps onto my back.

I tap some buttons on my metal arm (which is hollow apart from the components) and open a mini-hatch containing strap-on rockets. If I'd had my hands un-cuffed earlier I would've escaped long before now.

I tie the rockets around my shoes and blast them on, sending us shooting through the roof and into the sky.

Finally, I'm out.

•••

A/N: WASSUP PEEPS FINNSTER HERE

mkay so basically I just wanna let yall know that this will be completed as I have the ending in my mind, I'm now just building up to it, and alas we are in the ending strip ~ but don't fear I still have millions of twists and many chapters before the end :3

-Finn