3

When I arrived home I saw my mom and dad talking to a stranger. He's more like a businessman or manager type of person. They all looked at me with eyes wide open and they stopped talking. I rushed to my room and locked the doors and jumped to my comfy bed.

I opened my laptop and opened my twitter. I noticed that there is an article about the Why Don't We boys so I opened it. After reading the article I was curious and search them on twitter and googled them. I learned that there are 5 boys in ths group namely: Jonah Marais, Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson and Daniel Seavey. As I looked each of their pictures I was stuck looking on Daniel's photo, it's like I have a connection to him or I just have seen his face somewhere before. I don't know but it felt so weird.

I heard a knock on the door and I immediately close my laptop and open the door quickly. My dad calls me for dinner. So I went downstairs with him with a smile on my face.

(While at dinner...)

Mom: So, how's school?
Me: It's good. It's tiring but good!
Dad: Well that's new. You used to say nah all the time.
Me: About an hour ago, may I know who is that guy? What is he doing in here?
(They both look at each other and it kinda like they're hiding something)
Dad: oh! That is just my old friend. He's just visiting.
Me: ohh okay.

After dinner I went straight up to my room and did my homework.